Located in the southern zone of the idyllic island of Isla Mujeres, Zoëtry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun is an intimate beachfront escape of 35 oceanfront suites. Upon arrival at the resort on Zoëtry Villa Rolandi’s private yacht, guests will enter a world of relaxation, where Tikul stone floors and Tikal and marble mats adorn each room and breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea and mainland Cancun are offered throughout the property. This 5-star resort also features the famed restaurant, Casa Rolandi, serving high-end Swiss-Northern Italian fare; a variety of water sports and sailing experiences that depart from the resort’s private dock; thalassotherapy as well as an outdoor seawater Jacuzzi; and luxurious accommodations, most of them with a Whirlpool on the balcony, fine linens and a therapeutic shower.
With Endless Privileges®, guests will enjoy access to personalized, private yacht transfer from Cancun to the resort (when checking in and out and subject to weather conditions); unlimited worldwide calls and concierge service; daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic food and beverage selections plus 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at Casa Rolandi or stay in and order room service. In addition to these amenities guests will enjoy complimentary cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international top-shelf brands and top-shelf spirits; luxurious Bvlgari® bath amenities; twice daily refreshed mini-bar; maid service three times daily; complimentary overnight laundry service as well as complimentary greens fees at nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club.
More Resort Information
Your suite serves as your very exclusive vacation home. At Zoëtry Villa Rolandi, all 35 non-smoking rooms are located in the main building and boast spectacular views of the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea.From your private terrace you will gaze out at the brilliant blue Caribbean.
ALL ZOETRY VILLA ROLANDI GUEST ROOMS OFFER THE FOLLOWING:
- Spectacular oceanfront views
- Luxury amenities
- Therapeutic shower and steam bath
- Direct dial telephone with worldwide unlimited calls
- Mini-bar refreshed daily with beer, soft drinks and bottled water
- Coffee and coffeemaker
- Hair dryer
- Vanity and full body mirror
- 24-hour private in-suite dining
- Night table with lighting
- 40” flat screen satellite TV with LCD screen
- Laptop-size electronic safe
- Sitting area with a sofa and ceiling fan
- Bathrobes and fine 300 thread count cotton linens
- 120V voltage outlets
- Wireless internet
- iPod dock and DVD player
ZOETRY VILLA ROLANDI ROOM CATEGORY DESCRIPTIONS
Superior Room (452 sq. ft. / 42 m2)
In addition to the above amenities, the air-conditioned Superior rooms are decorated in a modern style with the finest linens, soft neutral colors and beautiful finishing in Italian marble. The room also features one king bed, oceanfront views and luxurious bathrooms. Maximum occupancy per room is 2 adults.
Junior Suite Veranda Ocean Front (498 sq.ft/46 m2)
In addition to the above amenities the Junior Suite Veranda Ocean Front is decorated in a modern style with the finest linens, soft neutral colors and beautiful Italian marble and features a direct pool access terrace with a sea view lounge sitting area. The suite features a king or two single beds, luxurious bathrooms, air conditioner, vanity set, spectacular ocean views of the Caribbean Sea, spa-like bathrooms and a sitting area with a sofa-bed. Maximum occupancy per room is 3 adults.
Junior Suite Ocean Front (498 sq. ft. / 46 m2)
In addition to the above amenities the Junior Suite Ocean Front is decorated in a modern style with the finest linens, soft neutral colors and beautiful finishing in Italian marble and features a private terrace with an outdoor Whirlpool. The suite features a king bed or two single beds, luxurious bathrooms, air conditioner, spectacular ocean views of the Caribbean Sea, spa-like bathrooms featuring dual therapeutic showers and a steam bath, as well as a sitting area with a sofa-bed. Maximum occupancy per room is 3 adults. Junior Suite
Superior Ocean Front (818 sq. ft. / 76 m2)
In addition to the above amenities, the Junior Suite Superior Ocean Front is decorated in a modern style with the finest linens, soft neutral colors and beautiful finishing in Italian marble. The suite also features a private terrace with Whirlpool, a king bed, sitting area with a sofa bed, impressive ocean views, air conditioner, and spa-like bathrooms featuring dual therapeutic showers and steam bath. Maximum occupancy per room is 3 adults.
Presidential Suite (2067sq. ft. / 192 m2)
In addition to the above amenities, this luxurious three level suite is decorated with beautiful marble finishing. The suite is comprised of a master bedroom on the second level with impressive oceanfront views and a beautiful vaulted ceiling, a deluxe bathroom in black and white Italian marble with a jetted tub and therapeutic showers, as well as a separate living & dining area with a 50” flat screen TV, private bar and terrace. A private solarium is located on the third level and features an outdoor oversized Whirlpool, electronic curtains, and an additional 40” flat screen satellite TV. Maximum occupancy per room is 2 adults.
- All suites are non-smoking.
- Crib available upon request.
- Connecting rooms available in the following room categories: Superior Room connecting with Junior Suite Superior Ocean Front- 6 rooms, Junior Suite Superior Ocean Front connecting with Presidential Suite- 2 rooms, Junior Suite Ocean Front- 16 rooms
- Soundproof connecting rooms available upon request
- Movie catalogue available upon request at the Front Desk
Offering two reservation-free restaurants with a large selection of light, heart-healthy, vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and organic selections. Juice therapy is available every day, offering different healthy juice combinations of veggies & fruits that will help to your wellbeing.New! 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at Casa Rolandi. Or guests can stay in and order room service. It’s all available at any hour day or night.
ZOETRY VILLA ROLANDI RESTAURANTS
Casa Rolandi | Breakfast 7:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.; Lunch & Dinner 12:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m., Late night bites 11p.m. – 6 a.m.
- Casa Rolandi is synonymous with gourmet tradition in Cancun and Isla Mujeres
- Specialties of Swiss-Northern Italian cuisine cooked in a firewood oven
- Casa Rolandi and its bar within have sweeping views of the ocean
- Live music performances (smooth rhythms) delight guests during dinner
- Serving a late night à la carte menu
- Dress code: Breakfast & Lunch: Casual; Dinner: Casual Elegance • Capacity: 110 seats
Le Métissage | Dinner 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Guests will enjoy a delectable fusions cuisine mixing Mexican and French flavors
- Chef Daniele Müller indulges guests with dishes inspired and learned directly from Paul Bocuse, world famous creator of Nouvelle Cuisine
- Enjoy a 7 course tasting menu with house wine pairings.
- Upgraded wine pairing selected by sommelier available for an additional cost
- Dress code: Casual Elegance • Closed on Sundays • Capacity: 35 seats
Beach and poolside snacks will also be served from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.:
- Enjoy a variety of exquisite à la carte snack specialties during the day while enjoying a perfect view of the Caribbean Sea and Cancun skyline
- Traditional dishes feature flavors of Isla Mujeres cuisine
Casual – Bermudas, long shorts or Capri pants, sneakers/tennis shoes or sandals. No sleeveless shirts for men. No bathing suits allowed. Ladies must wear a bathing suit wrap or cover-up.
Casual Elegance– Sneakers/tennis shoes or sandals and dress shirts with short sleeves. Long pants or night bermuda shorts are required for me. No sleeveless shirts or flip-flops.
ZOETRY VILLA ROLANDI BARS
Offering two luxurious lounges, serving premium brand domestic and international beverages and top-shelf spirits.
Cozy Bar | 5:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m. • Located in the lobby area
Casa Rolandi Bar | 7:30 a.m. – 10:30 p.m. • Located in Casa Rolandi restaurant
For your honeymoon, wedding anniversary or when you just decide to have a very special dinner with your sweetheart. We can set a spectacular candlelight romantic dinner for you, with a delicious menu, served exclusively at one of our romantic spots. This special dinner is served only by advance reservation through our concierge. *Limited availability and additional charges applied
SIP, SAVOR & SEE DINING EXPERIENCE
As part of the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury®, we’re offering guests of Zoëtry Villa Rolandi the chance to Sip, Savor & See all AMResorts properties in the region. Enjoy dinner and live entertainment at neighboring resorts including sipping complimentary cocktails, savoring delicious cuisine at the restaurant of your choice and the opportunity to see that evening’s entertainment.
The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience is only good for dinner. This is not a day pass. Guests must make arrangements through the resort concierge by 3pm. Guests may choose to dine at any of the restaurants that are serving dinner. Guests are responsible for cost of transportation to and from the resort. A maximum of 4 people are allowed per seating. Special restrictions may apply for Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinners and special events. Guests can utilize the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6 pm to 1 am, including bars and theater.
With a picturesque backdrop of the beach and ocean, there is no better place to enjoy an assortment of activities and nightly entertainment than at Zoetry Villa Rolandi. Each day is yours to enjoy. From dazzling days to evenings of magic — Do it all, or do nothing at all. There are enough entertainment, sightseeing, sports and recreational opportunities to fill your every waking hour.
ZOETRY VILLA ROLANDI ACTIVITIES/ENTERTAINMENT
- Stretching classes
- Complimentary Romantic sunset rides on our private yacht twice a week**
- Bicycle tour around the Island **
- Silver creations*
- Culinary lessons
- Cocktail lessons
- Wine tasting
- Massage demonstrations
- Draw your mandala
**Subject to last minute changes. Time and dates of schedule may vary and service is subject to weather conditions. Reservations must be confirmed in advance with our concierge desk due to limited space.
- Scuba diving*
- Paddle boards*
*Additional costs may apply.
DESTINATION WEDDINGS AT ZOETRY
Whether planning a walk down the aisle or embarking on a life as newlyweds, Zoetry Resorts are the ideal place for monumental occasions. With stunning ceremony and reception locations as well as a lavish spa and romantic nooks throughout the property, couples can indulge in limitless pleasures and succumb to complete wedded bliss.
Gift of Love Wedding Package
- The assistance of an on-site wedding coordinator to handle all details
- Room upgrade for the couple (based on availability)
- Unpacking service and preparation of couple’s wedding day attire
- Symbolic Ceremony
- Bouquet(s) and/or Boutonniere(s) for wedding couple
- Wedding cake and sparkling wine toast for up to 25 guests
- Nightly romantic turndown service for the couple
- Complimentary anniversary nights (1 free night when staying a minimum of 4paid nights over their first anniversary
This package is in addition to Endless Privileges® and is complimentary* when booking eight rooms for a minimum of three nights each. This package is complimentary when booking ten rooms for a minimum of three nights each. The complimentary wedding package cannot be deducted when purchasing other packages or combined with The Art of Romance Honeymoon package to receive both complimentary. All taxes and gratuities are included. Price and package are subject to change without notice.
Restrictions/exclusions may apply. All weddings, regardless of size, must be booked a minimum of 30 days in advance of the wedding date, unless approved by the wedding coordinator at the resort. Subject to availability & double occupancy only. This package also applies for a vow renewal ceremony. Surcharges may apply for minister and legal services. If room requirements are not met, items from the package can be purchased at a la carte pricing provided by the resort.
Once wedding is confirmed it cannot be canceled within 6 months of the date of the wedding without a fee. For weddings booked within 6 months of the wedding date the wedding cannot be canceled without the penalty. The cancellation penalty is $100. The complimentary wedding package may not be available during all dates and times at the discretion of the resort.
Art of Love Wedding Package
Gift of Love inclusions, plus:
- Assistance of an on-site wedding coordinator
- Room upgrade for the couple (based on availability)
- Unpacking service for the couple, including preparation of the wedding day attire
- Specialty spa basket in room on arrival
- Wedding menu tasting for the couple the day before the wedding
- Delivery of couple’s “welcome bags” to guest rooms
- Specialty couple’s massage (50 minute treatment)
- Rehearsal dinner at one of the resort’s restaurants (reserved space for 25 guests)
- Service of judge or minister*
- Bouquet(s) and/or Boutonniere(s) for wedding couple
- Choice of violinist, or guitarist for ceremony (1 set, 45 minutes)
- Private cocktail hour (up to 25 guests)
- Wedding cake and sparkling wine toast (up to 25 guests)
- Private dinner reception (up to 25 guests)
- DJ Package (resort’s preferred vendor for 2 hours)
- Nightly romantic turndown service for the couple
- Private dinner for the couple one night during their stay
- Complimentary anniversary nights (stay 4 paid nights or more over first anniversary return stay and receive 1 additional complimentary night)
- 10% off spa treatments (products not included)
- Pair of Clearly Waterford toasting flutes
Once wedding is confirmed it cannot be canceled within 6 months of the date of the wedding without a fee. For weddings booked within 6 months of the wedding date the wedding cannot be canceled without the penalty. The cancellation penalty is $500. A percentage of wedding guest accommodations may be required to confirm the wedding. The policy is up the resort’s discretion and should be discussed when saving the date with the wedding coordinator. For wedding packages that are downgraded within 6 months of the wedding date, the package cannot be downgraded without the penalty. The wedding package downgrade penalty is $500. When package is downgraded, the time of ceremony is subject to change based on availability.
Price is per package, no adjustments are possible. All taxes and gratuities are included. Price and package are subject to change without notice. Restrictions/exclusions may apply. All weddings, regardless of size, must be booked a minimum of 30 days in advance of the wedding date, unless approved by wedding coordinator at the resort. Subject to availability & double occupancy only.
Zoetry Honeymoon & Anniversary Packages
The Art of Romance Honeymoon Package
- Unpacking and pressing service for the couple on arrival
- Large floral arrangement in the suite
- Specialty spa basket in the room on arrival
- Handmade beach bag
- Breakfast in bed or on the terrace of their room with Mimosas
- Nightly “lavish chocolate” turn down service
- Romantic surprise dinner on the beach for the couple with live music
- Special turndown service one evening with rose petals, scented oil bubble bath and the couple’s favorite drink
- Specialty couples massage
- 10% discount on all spa treatments (product purchases not included) for the couple throughout their stay
- Complimentary anniversary night (1 complimentary night with a 4 paid night minimum return stay over their first anniversary)
- Private catamaran sail with beverages (1 1/2 hours)*
This package is complimentary with a seven night stay in the Romance Oceanfront Lover’s Suite or higher category. This package is based on double occupancy also applies for anniversaries. The Gift of Love Wedding Package and the Art of Romance Honeymoon Package cannot be combined to receive both complimentary, nor can the spa discount be combined with other spa promotions or offers. Package and pricing are subject to change without notice. All taxes and gratuities are included. To receive the package complimentary.it is only applicable to couples staying within three months of their wedding date. Couple must present a copy of their wedding invitation or marriage certificate at the time of check-in. Package is available to all guests when purchased at the selling price.
*Please note, the private catamaran sail is only included when this package is purchased and will incur an additional surcharge of $60. If the couple receives the package complimentary and wishes to add-on this private sail, a cost of $565 (per couple) will be incurred for an hour and a half sail or $375 (per couple) for a one hour sail. Please indicate preference when bookingThis package is complimentary when booking the Preferred Club Junior Suite Oceanview category or higher for 7 nights or more.
Newlywed & Anniversary Package
- Welcome letter
- Fresh fruit
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Special turn down service
- Breakfast in bed with Mimosas (Reservations must be made in advance with concierge)
- 15% discount on all spa treatments
Note: Please request newlywed or anniversary package at time of booking. Couple will be required to present a copy of wedding invitation or marriage certificate at time of check-in. Package is subject to change without notice and is only applicable to couples staying within three months of their wedding or over their anniversary date. 15% discount on spa treatments cannot be applied to spa packages or combined with any other spa promotion or offer.
Vow Renewal Package
Zoëtry Art of Forever Vow Renewal for Two Package
This package includes:
- Assistance of wedding coordinator to handle all the details
- Preparation of ceremony attire
- Bouquet, boutonniere, and ceremonial arch
- Renewal of vows and Sand Ceremony
- Personal sized wedding cake and sparkling wine toast
- Private dinner the evening of the ceremony
- Special turndown service the evening of the ceremony
- Romantic Mimosa breakfast in bed the morning of or after the ceremony
Complimentary when booking the Ocean Front Lovers Suite or higher for a minimum of 5 nights. Please contact the wedding coordinator at least 30 days in advance to confirm date availability.
All packages and pricing are subject to availability and may change without notice. Additional surcharges, requirements, restrictions, regulations and blackout dates may apply.