Zoetry Montego Bay Overview
Zoëtry Montego Bay Jamaica, a boutique resort in the upscale Ironshore neighborhood, will bring the Endless Privileges® experience, where everything is included, to the island of Jamaica. Just steps away from the Caribbean Sea, all of Zoëtry Montego Bay’s 49 suites were designed with a holistic approach in three main buildings: Wood & Water, Bamboo and Blue Mountain – a nod to Jamaica’s ecological tapestry. From open terraces and balconies each with a private whirlpool, to floor-to-ceiling sliding doors, guests will enjoy views of the ocean or the lush tropical landscape. A selection of suites offer access to private swim out pools.
A stay at Zoëtry Montego Bay will offer full rejuvenation. Cleanse with organic, fresh and locally grown ingredients in each meal. Discerning travelers will find everything they desire with gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan options as well as 24-hour in-suite private dining. Limitless access to à la carte restaurants, each with a bar serving unlimited top-shelf beverages is also included.
It’s the perfect setting to find oneself. Clear the mind with meditation and yoga. Rejuvenate at the spa. Outdoor whirlpools, the infinity pool, a flowing swimming pool winding throughout the resort and other water elements complete the idyllic and enchanting experience at Zoëtry Montego Bay. Guests can connect with nature with a swim in the Caribbean Sea. A drive along the scenic south coast offers miles of pristine beaches. Waterfalls nearby offer natural swimming holes and empty into the sea along a beautiful beach. This sanctuary will be located on a private beach, a world away from daily distractions, but only 5 minutes from shopping, dining, golf and Sangster International Airport. Set yourself to the pace of island life, relax and enjoy the Endless Privileges® experience.
More Resort Information
Zoëtry Montego Bay offers 49 luxurious suites, ranging from a Junior Suite to a Master Suite Ocean View – all with a private balcony or patio with a whirlpool. Suites are situated in three main buildings: Wood & Water, Bamboo and Blue Mountain – a nod to Jamaica’s ecological tapestry.
ALL ZOETRY MONTEGO BAY GUEST ROOMS OFFER THE FOLLOWING:
- Air conditioning
- 1 king-size bed or 2 double beds
- Direct dial telephone
- Free Wi-Fi and in-room tablet
- Daily refreshed coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary full-size toiletries
- Cable TV
- Individual climate control
- Electronic lighting and curtain control
- In-room safe
- Clothes steamer
- Private balcony or patio with whirlpool
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
ZOETRY MONTEGO BAY ROOM CATEGORY DESCRIPTIONS
Junior Suite Tropical View
Suites include the above mentioned amenities with either a king or two double beds and a private balcony with Whirlpool with views to our manicured gardens and resort. Located on the 2nd floor of the Wood & Water and Blue Mountain buildings.
Junior Suite Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, these suites have a spectacular ocean view. These suites have either one king bed or two double beds and are located in the Bamboo and Blue Mountain buildings on the 2nd and 3rd floor.
Junior Suite Swim Out Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, these suites have a spectacular ocean view and direct access to a private pool. These suites have either one king bed or two double beds and are located in the Bamboo and Blue Mountain buildings on the 1st floor.
Master Suite Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, these suites are outfitted with either a king or two double beds and a private balcony with whirlpool and views to our manicured gardens and the ocean. Located in the Blue Mountain building.
- ADA accessible Master Suite Ocean View available with king bed
- Connecting rooms available in Junior Suite Tropical View category
Zoëtry Montego Bay offers three à la carte gourmet dining options. An assortment of organic food and beverage selections are chosen to suit all dietary needs, gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan and locally-grown ingredients are incorporated into each dish. Each meal will become a celebration of the finest cuisine made from the finest, freshest local ingredients. Diners may choose to be seated indoors with air conditioned comfort or al fresco ocean-front dining. 24-hour in-suite dining is always available. The number of restaurants open is subject to change and dependent upon occupancy level.
ZOETRY MONTEGO BAY RESTAURANTS
Coyaba | Breakfast: 6:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.; Lunch: 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.; Dinner: 6:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Gourmet international fusion and a deck for al fresco oceanfront dining. Dress Code: Casual elegance
Canoa | Lunch: 12:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.; Dinner: 6:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Gourmet Mediterranean cuisine served overlooking the Caribbean Ocean. Floating lamps suspended from the cathedral ceiling create a magical ambience after dark. Dress Code – Lunch: Casual; Dinner: Casual Elegance
Polo | Open 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
English-style restaurant with full bar and small plates. Dress Code: Casual
Casual– Bermudas (long shorts or capri pants), sneakers/tennis shoes or sandals. No sleeveless shirts for men. Women must wear a bathing suit wrap or cover-up.
Casual Elegance– Sneakers/tennis shoes or dress sandals, dress shirts with short sleeves or collared shirts. No sleeveless shirts or flip-flops. Long pants required for men.
ZOETRY MONTEGO BAY BARS
Zoëtry Montego Bay offers three bars throughout the resort, serving limitless premium national and international brand beverages and top shelf liquors. Bartenders transformed to mixologists will awaken your taste buds with Caribbean-inspired cocktails and signature martinis and mojitos.
Canoa Bar | 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
Bar inside Canoa restaurant
Polo Bar | 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Bar located inside Polo restaurant
Coyaba Bar | 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Delectable cocktails made with the finest ingredients
Soul | Open: 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Spa juice bar
For your honeymoon, wedding anniversary or when you just decide to have a very special dinner with your sweetheart, we can set a spectacular candlelight romantic dinner for you, with a delicious menu, served exclusively at one of our romantic spots. This special dinner is served only by advance reservation through our concierge. *Limited availability and additional charges apply
SIP, SAVOR & SEE DINING EXPERIENCE
As part of the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury®, we’re offering guests of Zoëtry Montego Bay the chance to Sip, Savor & See all AMResorts properties in the region. Enjoy dinner and live entertainment at neighboring resorts including sipping complimentary cocktails, savoring delicious cuisine at the restaurant of your choice and the opportunity to see that evening’s entertainment.
The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience is only good for dinner. This is not a day pass. Guests must make arrangements through the resort concierge by 3pm. Guests may choose to dine at any of the restaurants that are serving dinner. Guests are responsible for cost of transportation to and from the resort. A maximum of 4 people are allowed per seating. Special restrictions may apply for Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinners and special events. Guests can utilize the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6 pm to 1 am, including bars and theater.
With a picturesque backdrop of the beach and ocean, there is no better place to enjoy an assortment of activities and nightly entertainment than at Zoetry Montego Bay. Each day is yours to enjoy. From dazzling days to evenings of magic — Do it all, or do nothing at all. There are enough entertainment, sightseeing, sports and recreational opportunities to fill your every waking hour.
ZOETRY MONTEGO BAY ACTIVITIES/ENTERTAINMENT
- Afternoon tea
- Wine tasting
- Cooking lessons
- Bracelet making
- Shopping excursion
- Local art exhibition
- Movies on the beach
- Board games
- Dance and patois lessons
- Golf* (nearby)
- Stand Up Paddleboards
- Hobie cats
- Snorkeling (guided tours)
*Additional costs may apply.
Motorized water sports are available at an additional cost and can be booked at our on-site watersports center on the beach. Activities include:
- Deep sea fishing
- Scuba diving
- Glass bottom boat rides
- Coastal sightseeing
- Nighttime, flood lit glass bottom boat rides and stand up paddleboards
- Charters for groups and private trips
DESTINATION WEDDINGS AT ZOETRY
Whether planning a walk down the aisle or embarking on a life as newlyweds, Zoetry Resorts are the ideal place for monumental occasions. With stunning ceremony and reception locations as well as a lavish spa and romantic nooks throughout the property, couples can indulge in limitless pleasures and succumb to complete wedded bliss.
Gift of Love Wedding Package
- The assistance of an on-site wedding coordinator to handle all details
- Room upgrade for the couple (based on availability)
- Unpacking service and preparation of couple’s wedding day attire
- Symbolic Ceremony
- Bouquet(s) and/or Boutonniere(s) for wedding couple
- Wedding cake and sparkling wine toast for up to 25 guests
- Nightly romantic turndown service for the couple
- Complimentary anniversary nights (1 free night when staying a minimum of 4paid nights over their first anniversary
This package is in addition to Endless Privileges® and is complimentary* when booking eight rooms for a minimum of three nights each. This package is complimentary when booking ten rooms for a minimum of three nights each. The complimentary wedding package cannot be deducted when purchasing other packages or combined with The Art of Romance Honeymoon package to receive both complimentary. All taxes and gratuities are included. Price and package are subject to change without notice.
Restrictions/exclusions may apply. All weddings, regardless of size, must be booked a minimum of 30 days in advance of the wedding date, unless approved by the wedding coordinator at the resort. Subject to availability & double occupancy only. This package also applies for a vow renewal ceremony. Surcharges may apply for minister and legal services. If room requirements are not met, items from the package can be purchased at a la carte pricing provided by the resort.
Once wedding is confirmed it cannot be canceled within 6 months of the date of the wedding without a fee. For weddings booked within 6 months of the wedding date the wedding cannot be canceled without the penalty. The cancellation penalty is $100. The complimentary wedding package may not be available during all dates and times at the discretion of the resort.
Art of Love Wedding Package
Gift of Love inclusions, plus:
- Assistance of an on-site wedding coordinator
- Room upgrade for the couple (based on availability)
- Unpacking service for the couple, including preparation of the wedding day attire
- Specialty spa basket in room on arrival
- Wedding menu tasting for the couple the day before the wedding
- Delivery of couple’s “welcome bags” to guest rooms
- Specialty couple’s massage (50 minute treatment)
- Rehearsal dinner at one of the resort’s restaurants (reserved space for 25 guests)
- Service of judge or minister*
- Bouquet(s) and/or Boutonniere(s) for wedding couple
- Choice of violinist, or guitarist for ceremony (1 set, 45 minutes)
- Private cocktail hour (up to 25 guests)
- Wedding cake and sparkling wine toast (up to 25 guests)
- Private dinner reception (up to 25 guests)
- DJ Package (resort’s preferred vendor for 2 hours)
- Nightly romantic turndown service for the couple
- Private dinner for the couple one night during their stay
- Complimentary anniversary nights (stay 4 paid nights or more over first anniversary return stay and receive 1 additional complimentary night)
- 10% off spa treatments (products not included)
- Pair of Clearly Waterford toasting flutes
Once wedding is confirmed it cannot be canceled within 6 months of the date of the wedding without a fee. For weddings booked within 6 months of the wedding date the wedding cannot be canceled without the penalty. The cancellation penalty is $500. A percentage of wedding guest accommodations may be required to confirm the wedding. The policy is up the resort’s discretion and should be discussed when saving the date with the wedding coordinator. For wedding packages that are downgraded within 6 months of the wedding date, the package cannot be downgraded without the penalty. The wedding package downgrade penalty is $500. When package is downgraded, the time of ceremony is subject to change based on availability.
Price is per package, no adjustments are possible. All taxes and gratuities are included. Price and package are subject to change without notice. Restrictions/exclusions may apply. All weddings, regardless of size, must be booked a minimum of 30 days in advance of the wedding date, unless approved by wedding coordinator at the resort. Subject to availability & double occupancy only.
Zoetry Honeymoon & Anniversary Packages
The Art of Romance Honeymoon Package
- Unpacking and pressing service for the couple on arrival
- Large floral arrangement in the suite
- Specialty spa basket in the room on arrival
- Handmade beach bag
- Breakfast in bed or on the terrace of their room with Mimosas
- Nightly “lavish chocolate” turn down service
- Romantic surprise dinner on the beach for the couple with live music
- Special turndown service one evening with rose petals, scented oil bubble bath and the couple’s favorite drink
- Specialty couples massage
- 10% discount on all spa treatments (product purchases not included) for the couple throughout their stay
- Complimentary anniversary night (1 complimentary night with a 4 paid night minimum return stay over their first anniversary)
- Private catamaran sail with beverages (1 1/2 hours)*
This package is complimentary with a seven night stay in the Romance Oceanfront Lover’s Suite or higher category. This package is based on double occupancy also applies for anniversaries. The Gift of Love Wedding Package and the Art of Romance Honeymoon Package cannot be combined to receive both complimentary, nor can the spa discount be combined with other spa promotions or offers. Package and pricing are subject to change without notice. All taxes and gratuities are included. To receive the package complimentary.it is only applicable to couples staying within three months of their wedding date. Couple must present a copy of their wedding invitation or marriage certificate at the time of check-in. Package is available to all guests when purchased at the selling price.
*Please note, the private catamaran sail is only included when this package is purchased and will incur an additional surcharge of $60. If the couple receives the package complimentary and wishes to add-on this private sail, a cost of $565 (per couple) will be incurred for an hour and a half sail or $375 (per couple) for a one hour sail. Please indicate preference when bookingThis package is complimentary when booking the Preferred Club Junior Suite Oceanview category or higher for 7 nights or more.
Newlywed & Anniversary Package
- Welcome letter
- Fresh fruit
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Special turn down service
- Breakfast in bed with Mimosas (Reservations must be made in advance with concierge)
- 15% discount on all spa treatments
Note: Please request newlywed or anniversary package at time of booking. Couple will be required to present a copy of wedding invitation or marriage certificate at time of check-in. Package is subject to change without notice and is only applicable to couples staying within three months of their wedding or over their anniversary date. 15% discount on spa treatments cannot be applied to spa packages or combined with any other spa promotion or offer.
Vow Renewal Package
Zoëtry Art of Forever Vow Renewal for Two Package
This package includes:
- Assistance of wedding coordinator to handle all the details
- Preparation of ceremony attire
- Bouquet, boutonniere, and ceremonial arch
- Renewal of vows and Sand Ceremony
- Personal sized wedding cake and sparkling wine toast
- Private dinner the evening of the ceremony
- Special turndown service the evening of the ceremony
- Romantic Mimosa breakfast in bed the morning of or after the ceremony
Complimentary when booking the Ocean Front Lovers Suite or higher for a minimum of 5 nights. Please contact the wedding coordinator at least 30 days in advance to confirm date availability.
All packages and pricing are subject to availability and may change without notice. Additional surcharges, requirements, restrictions, regulations and blackout dates may apply.