Iberostar Paraiso Maya Overview
As a consistently ranked hotel, the Iberostar Selection Paraíso Maya prides itself in providing vacations guests can remember forever. Sitting on one of the finest beaches in Mexico and hosting exciting amenities, this resort offers the best choice to have fun. This Riviera Maya All-Inclusive resort has been thoughtfully designed to not only be beautiful but to also contain locally inspired accents that highlight the culture of the surrounding area. Give in to your sense of adventure, take the time to relax, and find yourself charmed by this exquisite 5-star resort in Riviera Maya.
- Kid-friendly resort in Riviera Maya: Guests enjoy this family-friendly Riviera Maya resort that provides both the dream adult getaway and facilities and suites specially adapted for children. Star Camp is catered to kids from 4 to 12 years old and provides a fun space for playing and exploring. The Eagle Camp is for children up to 17 years old and has access to gaming consoles and computers. For fun in the sun with your kids, head to the children’s on-site water park or to the adapted pool. Experience a family getaway everyone will remember.
- Modern suites: Iberostar Selection Paraíso Maya is proud to offer a variety of accommodation types for the many kinds of guests that vacation in the Mexican Caribbean. The rooms vary in their amenities, exclusive perks, and facilities but each is created with irresistible charm and made to provide guests with all the comforts they desire. From a standard room to the luxurious presidential, each suite provides guests with the vacation they have always dreamed of!
- A treat for your taste buds: Stay in the best All-Inclusive resorts to receive authentic local and international cuisine options in à la carte restaurants and buffets. Each themed restaurant offers not only gourmet cuisine but an inspired space to transport all your senses to another world. Whether you are seeking those traditional Mexican flavors, in search of the best sushi in the Yucatán Peninsula or anything in between, Iberostar has it.
- Golf getaway in the Caribbean: Located on the grounds of Iberostar’s best resorts in Riviera Maya is the World Class Championship golf course, designed by famed architect P.B. Dye. Whether you are a beginner and want to take a few lessons or are a seasoned player, golf enthusiasts alike can practice in this award-winning course.
- Plenty of options for splashing around: This Riviera Maya All-Inclusive resort knows how to make a splash with the best pools around. Choose from a water park (that the kids will never want to leave), a wave pool, a lazy river, and a swimming pool that features a pyramid-inspired design. Easily spend all day hoping in out of the various pools freely.
- A spa & wellness focus: Visit Spa Sensations for head to toe rejuvenation. Choose from ancient techniques, natural ingredients, and expert hands to apply the restorative treatments you need. Come back to yourself when you delight in the beauty regimens of this modern Caribbean spa located within one of the best resorts in Riviera Maya.
More Resort Information:
DESTINATION WEDDINGS AT IBEROSTAR
Envision just the two of you exchanging vows on a secluded white sand beach or with dozens of friends and family gazing on as you celebrate your new life together in a lush tropical setting. With many unique wedding and reception venues, intimate and grand, it’s a breeze to imagine your wedding dream coming to life.
A variety of planning options for every couple, from small intimate ceremonies to elaborate events.