Dreams Riviera Cancun Overview
Ideally located between Cancun’s southern tip and Playa del Carmen and just a short 20 minute drive south of Cancun International Airport, Dreams Riviera Cancun is situated along a stretch of a natural pure white sand beach in the Riviera Maya. The world’s second largest barrier reef lays just offshore with underground rivers and caves, perfect for a day of scuba diving. The mixture of developed sites and unexcavated ruins make for adventurous exploration into the region’s mysterious Mayan past.
This Unlimited-Luxury® haven, designed to reflect the charm of the Mexican Caribbean, is surrounded by glistening pools, lush tropical gardens and a palm-studded beach. All 486 premium octagonal rooms and suites resort allow guests to luxuriate in private and spacious accommodations with each room having at least one Jacuzzi and ground floor room offering a plunge pool, daily refreshed mini-bar, full marble bathroom, and a wealth of amenities.
Nine gourmet restaurants that include one buffet, five à la carte, one adult-only a la carte, one bistro and one café offer superb dining without reservations, 24-hour room service, six fabulous bars ranging from elegant to swim-up, plus a state-of-the-art fitness center and lavish full-service spa provide guests with a host of amenities. Perfect your swing at nearby Grand Coral Riviera Maya offering complimentary greens fees.
More Resort Information:
All 486 rooms and suites at Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa are spacious and elegantly furnished — filled with luxurious amenities to relax, soothe and welcome you. Enjoy a drink, or a meal, on your private terrace with 24-hour room service at your call. Need something special? Just ask for the concierge. We’re here day and night to serve you and give you a vacation beyond any comparison.
ALL DREAMS RIVIERA CANCUN GUEST ROOMS OFFER THE FOLLOWING:
- King size bed or two double beds
- Private, furnished patio or balcony
- Marble floors
- Jetted aromatherapy whirlpool bathtub, separate shower and separate toilet
- Double vanities with phone and sound speaker
- Hair dryer
- Twice-daily maid service
- 32” satellite TVs
- Coffee and tea maker
- Concierge service, located by lobby
- Iron and ironing board
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Air-conditioning with in-room climate control
- Direct-dial telephone
- High speed internet*
- Unlimited Connectivity (coming soon)
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with beer, juices, soft drinks and bottled water
- CD/DVD players
- MP3 docking station alarm clock
- Electronic in-room safe
- 24-hour room service
DREAMS RIVIERA CANCUN ROOM CATEGORY DESCRIPTIONS
Premium Deluxe Garden and Tropical View
In addition to the above amenities, the octagonal-shaped Premium Deluxe Tropical & Garden View Room offers fabulous views of the gardens and beyond. These rooms feature an indoor Jacuzzi and are located in Sections B* on the exterior or lower levels. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child
Premium Deluxe Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, the octagonal-shaped Premium Deluxe Ocean View Suite offers an indoor Jacuzzi. These rooms feature an indoor Jacuzzi and offer spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea. Located on the Section C* in the interior or upper levels. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child
Premium Deluxe with Plunge Pool Garden or Pool View
In addition to the above amenities, the octagonal-shaped Premium Deluxe also offers a spacious terrace with plunge pool and indoor Jacuzzi. These rooms offer spectacular views of the gardens or pools. Located on the ground floors in Section C*. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child
DREAMS RIVIERA CANCUN PREFERRED CLUB ROOM CATEGORY DESCRIPTIONS
Preferred Club Premium Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, the octagonal-shaped Preferred Club Ocean View Suite offers an indoor Jacuzzi and a spacious terrace with an outdoor Jacuzzi. This suite features spectacular ocean views. Located in Section A*. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child
Preferred Club Premium with Plunge Pool Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, the octagonal-shaped Preferred Club Ocean View Suite offers an indoor Jacuzzi and a spacious terrace with both an outdoor Jacuzzi and plunge pool. This suite features spectacular ocean views. Located on the ground floors in Section A*. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child
Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite Ocean Front View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Ocean Front Honeymoon Suite also offers marble floors, a king bed, desk, spacious terrace with an indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi. This suite features spectacular ocean front views. Located in Section E*. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults
Preferred Club Master Suite Ocean Front View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Ocean Front Master Suite also offers a separate living area, separate dining area, fully-equipped bathroom with separate shower, a desk and a spacious balcony with an interior and exterior Jacuzzi. This suite features spectacular ocean front views. Located on floors 2 through 5 in Section E*. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child
Preferred Club Governor Suite Ocean Front
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Ocean Front Governor Suite also features ocean front views, a separate living area and an indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi, spacious terrace with plunge pool and direct access to the white-sandy beach. This suite features spectacular ocean front views. Located on the ground floors in Section E*. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child
Preferred Club Presidential Suite Ocean Front
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Ocean Front Presidential Suite also offers a separate living room with additional seating arrangements, dining table that has the ability to seat 6, a spacious terrace that includes an outdoor plunge pool and direct access to the sandy-white beach. This suite also features a separate bedroom with a king bed, an indoor Jacuzzi and spacious terrace with exterior Jacuzzi. This suite features spectacular ocean front views. Located on the ground floor in Section E*. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child
*Also available upon request:
- Connecting rooms
- Junior Suites with Tropical Views located on the ground floors. Each suite feature two double beds, widened doorways, bars in the shower, easy access. Lift facilities in all the principal areas.
- Extra beds & cribs (subject to availability)
PREFERRED CLUB BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Personalized check-in and checkout with concierge service
- Preferred status and amenities
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- Complimentary internet access in suite
- Complimentary computer access in Preferred Club Lounge
- Upgraded mini-bar service
- Pillow Menu
- Daily continental breakfast service, afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres and exquisite desserts & fine liquors served in the lounge
- Complimentary newspaper in room every day (English and Spanish)
Dreams Riviera Cancun offers 9 international dining options: 5 à la carte, 1 a la carte adults-only restaurant, 1 buffet, a grill and a café. All restaurants openings rotate throughout the week. Number of restaurants open for each meal is dependent upon occupancy levels.
DREAMS RIVIERA CANCUN RESTAURANTS
Portofino | Dinner 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
• A la carte restaurant featuring the authentic flavors of the Mediterranean & Italian • Approximate seating capacity: 78 • Dress Code: Casual Elegance
Himitsu | Dinner 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
• À la carte restaurant specializing in Pan-Asian cuisine • Approximate seating capacity: 115 • Dress Code: Casual Elegance
El Patio | Lunch 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Dinner 6:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
• À la carte restaurant offering authentic Mexican cuisine • Approximate seating capacity: 135 • Dress Code: Casual
Oceana | Breakfast 8 a.m. – 10 a.m., Lunch (snack bar a la carte) 11 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. and Dinner 6:30 p.m. – 11 p.m.
• Variety of fresh grilled local and international seafood specialties • Approximate seating capacity: 100 • Dress Code: Casual
Bordeaux | Dinner 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
• Enjoy French cuisine in a romantic atmosphere with a wine cellar • Approximate seating capacity: 70 • Dress Code: Casual Elegance • Adults-Only
World Café | Breakfast 7 am – 11 a.m., Lunch 12:30 p.m. – 4 p.m. and Dinner 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
• A buffet-style restaurant serving local and international specialty items and classics • Approximate seating capacity: 250 • Dress Code: Casual
Seaside Grill | Dinner 6:30 p.m. – 11 p.m.
• An exotic grill of selected fish, poultry and beef in the evening • Approximate seating capacity: 90 • Dress Code: Casual
Barefoot Grill | Lunch 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• Delicious grilled favorites served beachside • Dress Code: Casual
Coco Café | Open 7 a.m. – 11 p.m.
• Premium coffee and deli snacks in a casual atmosphere • Dress Code: Casual
• Bermudas (long shorts or Capri pants), sneakers/tennis shoes and sandals.
• Ladies must wear a bathing suit wrap or cover-up.
• No sleeveless shirts for men.
Casual Elegance –
• Sneakers/tennis shoes or sandals and dress shirts with short sleeves or collared shirts.
• Long pants required for men.
• No sleeveless shirts or flip-flops.
• Men must wear long pants, collared shirts and dress shoes.
• Women must wear blouses, skirts, slacks or dresses, with dress shoes.
DREAMS RIVIERA CANCUN BARS
Offering 6 bars and lounges, serving top-shelf brand domestic and international brand beverages, ranging from swim-up to a nightly music lounge.
Manatees | Open 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• Swim-up and enjoy a cocktail in the main pool, offering tropical drinks and wait service in the pool area
Sugar Reef Bar | Open 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• Relax in the sun or shade at the main bar while enjoying cool cocktails including international or national brands, juices and soft drinks
Barracuda Bar| Open 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• A barefoot bar on the beach serving tropical drinks
The Rendezvous | Open 10 a.m. – 1 a.m.
• Located in the main lobby, enjoy drinks and live music at our delightful lobby bar
Revive Bar | Open 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• Guests can enjoy cool and natural drinks while relaxing after a nice spa treatment
Desires Music Lounge | Open 6 p.m. – 1 a.m.
• Enjoy the night in our sports bar lounge featuring two unique terraces, serving international and national beverages
SIP, SAVOR & SEE DINING EXPERIENCE
As part of the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury®, we’re offering guests of Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa the chance to Sip, Savor & See Dreams Cancun Resort & Spas, Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa, Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa, Now Jade Riviera Cancun and Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun. Enjoy dinner and live entertainment at neighboring resorts including sipping complimentary cocktails, savoring delicious cuisine at the restaurant of your choice and the opportunity to see that evening’s entertainment.
The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience is only good for dinner. This is not a day pass. Guests must make arrangements through the resort concierge by 3pm. Guests may choose to dine at any of the restaurants that are serving dinner. Guests are responsible for cost of transportation to and from the resort. A maximum of 4 people are allowed per seating. Special restrictions may apply for Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinners and special events. Guests can utilize the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6 pm to 1 am, including bars and theater.
DREAMS RIVIERA CANCUN FACILITIES & SERVICES
- 4 pools and 2 outdoor whirlpools
- Explorer’s Club – kids ages 3-12
- Fitness Center
- Dreams Spa by Pevonia with main hydrotherapy area*
- 24-hour room service
- Currency exchange
- Wedding gazebo
- Concierge service and 24-hour front desk
- Shopping and newsstand on-site*
- Meeting facilities
- Business Center
- Computers with internet access
- Internet access*
- Unlimited Connectivity (coming soon)
- Laundry and dry- cleaning service***
- Pool and beach wait service
- Indoor theatre
- On-site wedding, meeting and event coordinators
- Handicapped accessible rooms
* Additional costs apply
** Babysitting services are $10/hr for under 3 kids and $10/hr for each additional kid; arrangements must be made with concierge desk. Additional charge for taxicab if babysitter needs to come to the hotel or stay after 8pm.
*** Laundry and dry-cleaning service available Monday-Saturday – 24 hour return time.
DREAMS RIVIERA CANCUN WATER, LAND & BEACH ACTIVITIES
- Jogging path
- Water and land aerobics
- Yoga classes
- Beach and water volleyball
- Cooking, cocktail, dance and Spanish lessons
- Bocce ball and billiards
- Nightly live entertainment
- Big screen movies on the beach
- Sport fishing*
- Climbing pyramid
- Soccer and football
- Weekly beach parties
- Table games
- Beach Olympics
- Mexican bingo
- Theme nights
- Diving clinic*
- Scuba diving*
- Hobie cats
- Water polo
- Swimming with the dolphins (nearby)*
- * Additional fees apply
Hours: 9 a.m. – 10 p.m. Ages: 3 – 12
At this fully supervised children’s program, kids will enjoy the following activities:
- Arts & Crafts
- Treasure hunts
- Sandcastle contests
- Kid’s theatre
- Board games and video games
- Indoor game room
- Climbing pyramid
- Weekly campout adventures
- Big screen movies on the beach
- Beepers for parents
- Dinners for children
All Explorer’s Club staff members are certified by the American Red Cross in CPR for children.
Babysitting is separate from the Explorer’s Club and is it an additional charge. For one child, it is a cost of $10 USD per hour for one child. Make arrangements with the concierge.
Dreams Riviera Cancun Unlimited Connectivity
The all-new, complimentary, interactive Unlimited Connectivity mobile app will allow guests to stay connected to those they are with, as well as friends and family back home. Utilizing the app-to-app call feature, guests can make local and international calls using the resort’s Wi-Fi connection, without incurring any cell phone roaming charges. Guests can also personalize their stay by creating a user profile using email, Facebook or Twitter accounts to contact resort staff directly, book spa appointments, reserve excursions and access information about dining, resort activities, local attractions and much more. In addition, this easy-to- use, cost-saving app registers as a room extension so guests can send and receive calls throughout the resort as if they were in their room.
- Keep up with social media
- Use your room phone remotely
- Contact staff directly
- Book spa appointments
- Access the latest resort information
- Reserve excursions and more
DESTINATION WEDDINGS AT DREAMS RESORTS
Whether planning a walk down the aisle or embarking on a life as newlyweds, Dreams Resorts are the ideal place for monumental occasions. With stunning ceremony and reception locations as well as a lavish spa and romantic nooks throughout the property, couples can indulge in limitless pleasures and succumb to complete wedded bliss.
Dreams Wedding Package in Paradise
This package is complimentary when booking a minimum of 7 nights in the Preferred Club Junior Suite Oceanview or higher, or if 5 rooms are reserved for a minimum of 3 nights at any room category.
This package includes:
- Dedicated wedding coordinator
- Symbolic Ceremony
- Bouquet for the bride
- Boutonniere for the groom
- Complimentary room for the groom the night before the wedding (based on availability)
- Preparation of the couple’s wedding day attire
- Wedding cake for up to 10 guests
- Sparkling wine toast for up to 10 guests
- Romantic nightly turndown service
- Late checkout for the couple (upon request and availability)
- 15% off spa treatments (boutique purchases not included)
Dreams of Love Wedding Package
Wedding in Paradise inclusions, plus:
- Two boutonnieres and corsages for witnesses
- Bride’s hairstyling and make-up application
- Personal dressing assistant
- One hour Silver Cocktail Party with hors d’oeuvres (20 guests)
- Natural floral centerpiece
- Wedgwood Vera Wang Love Knots champagne flutes
- 36 full color photos and wedding album
- Complimentary anniversary nights*
Dreams Ultimate Wedding Package
Dreams of Love inclusions plus…
- Gazebo décor, including chairs with white covers, ceremonial table and carpeted walkway
- Private cocktail hour with hors d’oeuvres for up to 20 guests (Gold Hors d’oeuvres Menu)
- Private dinner reception for up to 20 guests (Gold Dinner Menu)
- Live Mexican music trio during cocktail hour
- Wedding photo album with 50 high-res photos
- Video of ceremony (up to 30 minutes)
- Choice of Swedish Massage, European Facial or Salt Glow Body Scrub for two
Dreams Honeymoon & Anniversary Packages
Dreams Eternity Honeymoon Package
This package is complimentary when booking the Preferred Club Junior Suite Oceanview category or higher for 7 nights or more.
- Champagne, fresh fruit and flowers in suite upon arrival
- Breakfast in bed with Mimosas one morning (reservation with concierge required)
- Tension Release Massage for two (25 minutes)
- Choice of European Facial for two or Salt Glow Body Scrub for two
- Private beachfront dinner one evening
- Private petit fours each evening at turn-down
- Complimentary anniversary nights*
Dreams Newlywed & Anniversary Package
- Welcome letter
- Fresh fruit
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Special turn-down service
- Breakfast in bed one morning with Mimosas (reservation required)
- 15% discount on spa treatments (product purchases not included)
*Free Anniversary Nights
When couples stay a minimum of 5 nights over their first anniversary, they can receive up to 2 complimentary nights, or stay 4 nights and receive up to 1 complimentary night!
All packages and pricing are subject to availability and may change without notice. Additional surcharges, requirements, restrictions, regulations and blackout dates may apply.