Lush jungle, soaring mountains, dazzling coral reefs, golden beaches, the sapphire waters of the Pacific, and the picturesque Tangolunda Bay, along the coast of Oaxaca, here in this slice of paradise is Dreams Huatulco Resort & Spa. To step inside is to encounter Unlimited-Luxury®, a level of guest amenities among the finest in the vacation. Niceties include all meals and snacks, limitless top-shelf beverages, plush bathrobes and slippers, furnished balcony or patio and 24-hour room and front desk services — all minus the wristband many resorts require. For those who desire even more, Preferred Club brings — among other indulgences — hors d’oeuvres in the Preferred Club Lounge, terrace soaking tubs, and a private concierge.
Spacious with spectacular views come to mind describing Dreams Huatulco rooms and suites. Combined with comforts like flat screen LCD satellite TV with DVD player, sumptuous bath products, daily refreshed mini bar, and private terrace; and guests will be swept away. To satisfy more appetites there’s five reservation- free gourmet restaurants with a buffet and a cafe, five bars and lounges, and other evening pleasures such as moonlit theme parties, movies on the beach, and open-air theater. When the sun comes up, guests have activities galore… six pools, oceanfront Jacuzzis, fitness center, kayaking, snorkeling, and off-site excursions to the Copalita waterfalls and La Bocana lagoon.
Restrictions and blackout dates apply, please ask for details.
More Resort Information:
Dreams Huatulco boasts exclusive, luxurious rooms with furnished balconies or terraces that offer spectacular views of the Tangolunda Bay or Sierra Madre Mountain Range. Enjoy the sweeping ocean views and the marvelous Sierra Madre Mountains while indulging in all the in-suite privileges available to you. Choose from 421 deluxe non-smoking rooms or suites divided among Deluxe Tropical view, Deluxe Tropical View with Jacuzzi, Deluxe Partial Ocean view, Preferred Deluxe Ocean Front and Preferred Junior Suite with Jacuzzi and Preferred Club Presidential Suite.
ALL DREAMS HUATULCO GUEST ROOMS OFFER THE FOLLOWING:
- King size bed or two double beds
- Private, furnished terrace or balcony
- Separate shower and toilet
- Luxury bath amenities
- Hair dryer
- Twice-daily maid service
- 24-hour room service
- 26” cable TV minimum
- Air-conditioning with in-room climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Double vanity
- Direct-dial telephone with workstation
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with beer, juices, soft drinks and bottled water
- CD/DVD players
- Alarm clock with MP3 docking station
- Electronic in-room safe (laptop size)
- Electronic keys
- Coffee and tea maker
- Concierge service, located by lobby
- Iron and ironing board
- Outlet voltage: 110 watts
- Unlimited Connectivity
DREAMS HUATULCO ROOM CATEGORY DESCRIPTIONS
Deluxe Tropical View
In addition to the above amenities, the Deluxe Tropical View also offers a king, a queen or two double beds, closet, full bathroom, shower with flexible shower head, vanity mirror and private furnished balcony. Tropical rooms offer mountain, tropical forest or pool views. Located on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd floors, on each side of the building B & D. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults
Deluxe Tropical View with Jacuzzi
In addition to the above amenities, the Deluxe Tropical View with Jacuzzi also offers a king or two double beds, closet, full bathroom, shower with flexible shower head, vanity mirror and private furnished balcony with exterior Jacuzzi. Tropical rooms offer mountain, tropical forest or pool views. Located in building A. Maximum Occupancy: 4 adults
Deluxe Partial Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, the Deluxe Partial Ocean View also offers a king or two double beds, closet, full bathroom, shower with flexible shower head, and vanity mirror and private furnished balcony. Located on the 3rd, 4th or 5th floors on the inside of building B & D with partial ocean views. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults
DREAMS HUATULCO PREFERRED CLUB ROOM CATEGORY DESCRIPTIONS
Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean Front View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean Front also offers a king bed or two double beds, closet, full bathroom with separate shower with flexible shower head, vanity mirror and private furnished balcony. This room category features upgraded Preferred Club amenities. Located on the 4th, 5th and 6th floors of building C. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults
Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front also offers a king bed, closet, sofa, full bathroom with shower with flexible shower head, water closet and vanity mirror with light and private furnished balcony with Jacuzzi. This room category features upgraded Preferred Club amenities. Located on the 3rd, 4th, and 5th floors in each corner of buildings B & D. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults
Preferred Club Presidential Suite Ocean Front View
In addition to the above amenities, the Presidential Suite also offers ocean front views, a large living room with bar, sofa/seating area, dining room including table for 8, bathroom and equipped kitchenette, refrigerator refreshed daily with beer, soft drinks, and water and balcony featuring an outdoor Jacuzzi. Master bedroom with king bed, walk-in closet and full bathroom with separate shower with flexible shower head and vanity mirror. This room category features upgraded Preferred Club amenities. Located on the 6th floor of the central building (C). Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults
*Also available upon request:
- Connecting rooms in all room categories
- 2 handicapped accessible rooms – Deluxe Tropical View room located on the ground floor of Building A with 1 queen bed, shower and toilet bar
- Extra beds & cribs (subject to availability)
PREFERRED CLUB BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Personalized check-in and checkout with concierge service
- Preferred status and amenities
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Concierge service (7 a.m. – 9 p.m.)
- Private beach area
- Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- Complimentary computer access in Preferred Club Lounge
- Pillow Menu
- Daily continental breakfast service in the lounge, afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres and exquisite desserts & fine liquors in the lounge
- Complimentary newspaper in room every day (English and Spanish)
- Complimentary internet access in suite
Dreams Huatulco offers 7 restaurants: 5 à la carte, 1 buffet and a cafe. No reservations required. All restaurant openings rotate throughout the week. Number of restaurants open for each meal is dependent upon occupancy levels.
DREAMS HUATULCO RESTAURANTS
Portofino | Dinner 6 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
• Enjoy spectacular ocean views, while savouring our exquisite Northern Italian gourmet dining in an elegant atmosphere • Approximate seating capacity: 100 • Dress Code: Casual Elegance • Adults-Only
El Patio | Dinner 6 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
• Delectable Mexican and Tex-Mex cuisine • Approximate seating capacity: 94 • Dress Code: Casual Elegance
Oceana | Dinner 6 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
• Fresh seafood presented in a quiet and romantic atmosphere • Approximate seating capacity: 94 • Dress Code: Casual Elegance
Himitsu | Dinner 6 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
• Our authentic Asian culinary experience with exotic specialties from Japan, China and Thailand • Approximate seating capacity: 86 • Dress Code: Casual Elegance
Seaside Grill |Lunch 11:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Dinner 6 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
• Located at the beautiful infinity pool, enjoy tropical cocktails and grilled specialties • Approximate seating capacity: 90 • Dress Code: Casual
World Café | Breakfast 7 a.m. – 11 a.m., Lunch 12 p.m. – 3 p.m. and Dinner 6 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
• A buffet-style restaurant serving international specialty items and classics • Approximate seating capacity: 350 • Dress Code: Casual
Coco Café | Open 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
• Premium coffee and deli snacks in a casual atmosphere • Dress Code: Casual
Dreams Huatulco Gluten-Free Dining Options
Dreams Huatulco Resort & Spa offers a gluten-free menu at each of its restaurants. If you are allergic to gluten, please notify the resort in advance as well as your waiter so the resort can personalize your meals according to your tastes.
• Bermudas (long shorts or Capri pants), sneakers/tennis shoes and sandals.
• Ladies must wear a bathing suit wrap or cover-up.
• No sleeveless shirts for men.
Casual Elegance –
• Sneakers/tennis shoes or sandals and dress shirts with short sleeves or collared shirts.
• Long pants required for men.
• No sleeveless shirts or flip-flops.
• Men must wear long pants, collared shirts and dress shoes.
• Women must wear blouses, skirts, slacks or dresses, with dress shoes.
DREAMS HUATULCO BARS
Offering 5 bars and lounges, serving top-shelf brand domestic and international brand beverages, ranging from pool/beach bars to a nightly music lounge.
Sugar Reef Bar | Open 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• Have a drink at this lovely bar by the pool.
The Rendezvous | Open 10 a.m. – 1 a.m.
• Enjoy live music during the night and savor the best cocktail at this lobby bar
Barracuda Bar | Open 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• Sip on a tropical drink at this ocean front bar
Revive Bar | Open 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
• Help yourself to delightful juices, fruits and healthy snacks during your day at the spa
Desires Music Lounge | Open 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
• Dance the night away and sip top-shelf spirits at this music lounge • Adults-Only
- 6 pools
- 2 outdoor Jacuzzis
- 24-hour room service and front desk service
- Wedding gazebo
- Meeting facilities
- Theatre – up to 150 people
- Explorer’s Club for kids
- Daily activities program and live nightly entertainment
- Unlimited Connectivity
- Dreams Spa by Pevonia*
- Business center
- Private, romantic dinners on the beach*
- Medical facility*
- Car rental*
- Tours and Excursions*
- Currency exchange
- Laundry and cleaning services*
- Shopping and newsstand
- Theme nights
- Basketball court
- Aqua gym
- Cooking, dancing and Spanish lessons
- Beach and pool volleyball
- Pilates and yoga
- Monster chess board
- Water floats
- Pool table
- Rifle shooting
- Painting and ceramics
- Jogging path
- Golf – Please note that local course is closed until further notice for renovations*
- Ocean trampoline
- Scalable iceberg
- Board games
- Horseback riding*
- Hobie Cats
- Jet skiing*
- Surfing and windsurfing
- * Additional fees apply
- Arts & crafts
- Playground area
- Sandcastle competitions
- Story-telling and music
- Treasure hunts
- Indoor game room
- Video games
- Movie nights
- Weekly campout nights
- Beepers for parents
- Dinners for children
- Use your room phone remotely
- Contact staff directly
- Book spa appointments
- Access the latest resort information
- Reserve excursions and more
DESTINATION WEDDINGS AT DREAMS RESORTS
Whether planning a walk down the aisle or embarking on a life as newlyweds, Dreams Resorts are the ideal place for monumental occasions. With stunning ceremony and reception locations as well as a lavish spa and romantic nooks throughout the property, couples can indulge in limitless pleasures and succumb to complete wedded bliss.
Dreams Wedding Package in Paradise
This package is complimentary when booking a minimum of 7 nights in the Preferred Club Junior Suite Oceanview or higher, or if 5 rooms are reserved for a minimum of 3 nights at any room category.
This package includes:
- Dedicated wedding coordinator
- Symbolic Ceremony
- Bouquet for the bride
- Boutonniere for the groom
- Complimentary room for the groom the night before the wedding (based on availability)
- Preparation of the couple’s wedding day attire
- Wedding cake for up to 10 guests
- Sparkling wine toast for up to 10 guests
- Romantic nightly turndown service
- Late checkout for the couple (upon request and availability)
- 15% off spa treatments (boutique purchases not included)
Dreams of Love Wedding Package
Wedding in Paradise inclusions, plus:
- Two boutonnieres and corsages for witnesses
- Bride’s hairstyling and make-up application
- Personal dressing assistant
- One hour Silver Cocktail Party with hors d’oeuvres (20 guests)
- Natural floral centerpiece
- Wedgwood Vera Wang Love Knots champagne flutes
- 36 full color photos and wedding album
- Complimentary anniversary nights*
Dreams Ultimate Wedding Package
Dreams of Love inclusions plus…
- Gazebo décor, including chairs with white covers, ceremonial table and carpeted walkway
- Private cocktail hour with hors d’oeuvres for up to 20 guests (Gold Hors d’oeuvres Menu)
- Private dinner reception for up to 20 guests (Gold Dinner Menu)
- Live Mexican music trio during cocktail hour
- Wedding photo album with 50 high-res photos
- Video of ceremony (up to 30 minutes)
- Choice of Swedish Massage, European Facial or Salt Glow Body Scrub for two
Dreams Honeymoon & Anniversary Packages
Dreams Eternity Honeymoon Package
This package is complimentary when booking the Preferred Club Junior Suite Oceanview category or higher for 7 nights or more.
- Champagne, fresh fruit and flowers in suite upon arrival
- Breakfast in bed with Mimosas one morning (reservation with concierge required)
- Tension Release Massage for two (25 minutes)
- Choice of European Facial for two or Salt Glow Body Scrub for two
- Private beachfront dinner one evening
- Private petit fours each evening at turn-down
- Complimentary anniversary nights*
Dreams Newlywed & Anniversary Package
- Welcome letter
- Fresh fruit
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Special turn-down service
- Breakfast in bed one morning with Mimosas (reservation required)
- 15% discount on spa treatments (product purchases not included)
*Free Anniversary Nights
When couples stay a minimum of 5 nights over their first anniversary, they can receive up to 2 complimentary nights, or stay 4 nights and receive up to 1 complimentary night!
All packages and pricing are subject to availability and may change without notice. Additional surcharges, requirements, restrictions, regulations and blackout dates may apply.