A luxurious family vacation or romantic getaway at the beachfront Dreams Dominicus La Romana offers 391 spacious guestrooms and suites set in Bayahibe – an ideal location to explore the region, or to just enjoy some rest and relaxation in the Dominican Republic. Guests can lounge by one of the three pristine swimming pools or retreat to the expansive Dreams Spa by Pevonia® with over 10,000 square feet of peaceful treatment spaces, gardens, and hydrotherapy areas.
The top championship golf courses in the Caribbean are just minutes away as well as the most popular excursion in the country – Saona Island. It will be a vacation to never forget for kids and teens with the adventures, games, and social activities at the supervised Explorer’s Club and Core Zone. There’s something for everyone at Dreams Dominicus, and best of all, it is all included with Unlimited-Luxury®.
Experience Unlimited-Luxury® where everything is included: reservation-free à la carte dining at eight dining options, unlimited premium beverages at six bars, 24-hour room service, free Wi-Fi and international calling to the U.S., Canada & local landlines with Unlimited Connectivity and more. There’s something for everyone at Dreams Dominicus La Romana.
Discount varies by travel date. Restrictions and blackout dates apply, please ask for details.
More Resort Information:
Your room or suite at Dreams Dominicus La Romana is family-sized and filled with luxury amenities for your utmost comfort and convenience. Step onto your private balcony or terrace for stunning views of the azure Caribbean or lush gardens. The resort boasts 391 spacious guest rooms and suites located in sixteen symmetrical buildings with 2 – 3 stories.
ALL DREAMS DOMINICUS GUEST ROOMS OFFER THE FOLLOWING:
- King size bed or two double beds
- Private, furnished patio or balcony
- Marble floors
- Marble bathrooms (some with shower and Jacuzzi)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Hair dryer
- Twice-daily maid service
- 24-hour room service
- 37” cable TV minimum with HD channels available
- Air-conditioning with in-room climate control
- Ceiling fans
- Direct-dial telephone with workstation
- Complimentary WiFi
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with beer, juices, soft drinks and bottled water
- CD/DVD players
- Alarm clock with MP3 docking station
- Electronic in-room safe
- Coffee and tea maker
- Concierge service, located by lobby
- Iron and ironing board
- Electric outlet voltage: 110 watts
- Unlimited Connectivity
DREAMS DOMINICUS ROOM CATEGORY DESCRIPTIONS
Deluxe Tropical View
In addition to the above amenities, the Deluxe Tropical View offers a tranquil garden view from the furnished balcony or terrace. These rooms are located in all buildings. These rooms are located on floors 1 – 3. Connecting rooms are available.
Deluxe Suite Tropical View
In addition to the above amenities, the Deluxe Suite Tropical View offers a living area and a separated bedroom with a bathroom. Tranquil garden views can be seen from the furnished balcony or terrace. These rooms are located in buildings 1 – 4, 7 – 8, 13 – 15 and 17. Connecting rooms are available. These rooms are located on floors 1 – 3.
DREAMS DOMINICUS PREFERRED CLUB ROOM CATEGORY DESCRIPTIONS
Preferred Club Deluxe Tropical View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Deluxe Tropical View includes either a king size or two double beds and features lush tropical garden views from the furnished balcony or terrace.
Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View room also offers stunning ocean views from the furnished terrace, a king-size or two double beds and modern Caribbean-style décor.
Preferred Club Deluxe Swim-Up Tropical View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Deluxe Swim-Up Tropical View includes either a king size or two double beds, direct access to the pool from the furnished terrace and lush tropical garden views. This room category is adults-only.
Preferred Club Junior Suite Tropical View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Junior Suite Tropical View offers lush tropical garden views from the furnished balcony or terrace, a king-size or two double beds and modern Caribbean-style décor. Connecting rooms are available. These rooms are allocated in buildings 13 – 16.
Preferred Club Junior Suite Swim-Up Tropical View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Junior Suite Swim-Up Tropical View includes a king size or two double beds, a separate living room and direct pool access from a furnished terrace offering lush tropical garden views. This room category is adults-only.
Preferred Club Suite Tropical View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Suite Tropical View will include a king bed and premium garden views from the furnished balcony or terrace.
Preferred Club Swim-Up Suite Tropical View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Swim-Up Suite Tropical View includes a king size bed, a separate living room and direct pool access from a furnished terrace offering lush tropical garden views. This room category is adults-only.
Preferred Club Spa Suite Partial Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Spa Suite Partial Ocean View includes a king size bed, a separate living room with a sofa bed and partial ocean views from a furnished balcony or terrace with a whirlpool. Special spa packages available to guests staying in this suite. More information on packages coming soon.
Preferred Club Master Suite Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Master Suite will feature a living area with sofa bed, furnished balcony or terrace with ocean views, bathroom, and a separate bedroom with a king bed.
Preferred Club Master Suite Swim-Up Tropical View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Master Suite Swim-Up will feature a living area with sofa bed, furnished terrace with garden views, bathroom, and a separate bedroom with a king bed. Guests will have direct access to a private plunge pool from the terrace. This room category is adults-only.
Preferred Club Presidential Suite Ocean View
This room category provides a bedroom furnished with a king size bed and a second bedroom with two double beds. Each one of these bedrooms features its own bathroom. The master bath is equipped with both a whirlpool and a shower while the second bathroom features only a shower. There is a spacious living area with a sofa bed and furnished balcony offering ocean views.
PREFERRED CLUB BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Personalized check-in and checkout with concierge service
- Preferred status and amenities
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Private beach area
- Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- Complimentary internet access in suite
- Complimentary computer access in Preferred Club Lounge
- Pillow Menu
- Daily continental breakfast service, afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres, exquisite desserts & fine liquors in the lounge
- Complimentary newspaper in room every day (English and Spanish)
Dreams Dominicus Resort & Spa offers 8 restaurants: 5 à la carte, a buffet, a café and a grille. No reservations are required. All restaurants openings rotate throughout the week. Number of restaurants open for each meal is dependent upon occupancy levels.
DREAMS DOMINICUS RESTAURANTS
Portofino Restaurant | Dinner 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
• A la carte restaurant featuring the authentic flavors of the Mediterranean & Italian • Beautiful wine cellar located inside the restaurant • Approximate seating capacity: 146 • Dress Code: Formal
Himitsu | Dinner 6:30 p.m. – 11 p.m.
• À la carte restaurant specializing in Pan-Asian cuisine and a Sushi bar with 5 Teppanyaki tables with show cooking • Approximate seating capacity: 152 • Dress Code: Casual Elegance
La Trattoria | Open 3 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Serving freshly made pizza and snacks • Dress Code: Casual
Bordeaux | Dinner 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
• Exquisite candlelit a la carte French masterpieces • Approximate seating capacity: 112 • Dress Code: Casual Elegance • Non-Smoking and Adults-Only
World Café | Breakfast 6:30 am – 11 a.m., Lunch 12:30 p.m. – 3 p.m. and Dinner 6:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
• A buffet-style restaurant serving international specialty items and classics • Approximate seating capacity: 346 • Dress Code: Casual
Seaside Grill | Dinner 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
• À la carte grilled specialties • Approximate seating capacity: 116 • Dress Code: Casual
Barefoot Grill | Lunch 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
• Delicious grilled favorites served beachside • Dress Code: Casual
Coco Café | Open 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
• Premium coffee and snacks in a casual and relaxed atmosphere • Dress Code: Casual • Non-Smoking
Dreams Dominicus Gluten-Free Dining Options
Dreams Dominicus Resort & Spa offers a gluten-free menu at each of its restaurants. If you are allergic to gluten, please notify the resort in advance as well as your waiter so the resort can personalize your meals according to your tastes.
• Bermudas (long shorts or Capri pants), sneakers/tennis shoes and sandals.
• Ladies must wear a bathing suit wrap or cover-up.
• No sleeveless shirts for men.
Casual Elegance –
• Sneakers/tennis shoes or sandals and dress shirts with short sleeves or collared shirts.
• Long pants required for men.
• No sleeveless shirts or flip-flops.
• Men must wear long pants, collared shirts and dress shoes.
• Women must wear blouses, skirts, slacks or dresses, with dress shoes.
DREAMS DOMINICUS BARS
Offering 6 bars and lounges, serving international and domestic top-shelf spirits, ranging from swim-up to a nightly music lounge. All bars are open on different days throughout the week.
Manatees | Open 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• Swim-up and enjoy a cocktail in the main pool, offering tropical drinks and wait service in the pool area
Sugar Reef Bar | Open 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• Relax in the sun or shade at the barefoot beach bar while enjoying cool cocktails including international or national brands, juices and soft drinks
Desires Music Lounge | Open 11 p.m. – 12 a.m.
• Dance the night away or sing along to live music while enjoying drinks
The Rendezvous | Open 10 a.m. – 2 a.m.
• Located in the main lobby, enjoy drinks and live music at our delightful lobby bar
Barracuda Bar | Open 10:30 a.m. – 11 p.m.
• Main pool bar
Showtime Bar | Open 8 p.m. – 11 p.m.
• Theater bar
SIP, SAVOR & SEE DINING EXPERIENCE
As part of the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury®, we’re offering guests of Dreams Dominicus Resort & Spa the chance to Sip, Savor & See other Dreams and Now resorts in the area. Enjoy dinner and live entertainment at neighboring resorts including sipping complimentary cocktails, savoring delicious cuisine at the restaurant of your choice and the opportunity to see that evening’s entertainment.The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience is only good for dinner. This is not a day pass. Guests must make arrangements through the resort concierge by 3pm. Guests may choose to dine at any of the restaurants that are serving dinner. Guests are responsible for cost of transportation to and from the resort. A maximum of 4 people are allowed per seating. Special restrictions may apply for Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinners and special events. Guests can utilize the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6 pm to 1 am, including bars and theater.
With a picturesque backdrop of the beach and ocean, there is no better place to enjoy an assortment of activities and nightly entertainment than at Dreams Dominicus. Each day is yours to enjoy. From dazzling days to evenings of magic — Do it all, or do nothing at all. There are enough entertainment, sightseeing, sports and recreational opportunities to fill your every waking hour.
DREAMS DOMINICUS ACTIVITIES/ENTERTAINMENT
- Tennis/Tennis clinics*
- Pool games
- Beach or pool aerobics
- Dance lessons
- Spanish lessons
- Beach or pool volleyball
- Ping pong
- Board games
- Boat and fishing excursions*
- Big screen movies on the beach
- Giant chess board
- Theme nights and live entertainment
- Snorkeling *
- PADI diving center*
- Scuba diving*
- Motorized water sports*
* Additional fees apply
** Insurance or lessons available at an additional fee
Explorer’s Club for Kids
Hours: 9 a.m. – 10 p.m. Ages: 3 – 12
At this fully supervised children’s program, kids will enjoy the following activities:
- Arts & Crafts
- Indoor game room
- Storytelling and music
- Treasure hunts
- Sandcastle contests
- Video games and indoor game room
- Board games and video games
- Field trips and weekly campout adventures
- Big screen movies on the beach
All Explorer’s Club staff members are certified by the American Red Cross in CPR for children.
Core Zone Teens Club
Hours: 9 a.m. – 12 a.m. Ages: 13 – 17
At this supervised program, teens can meet each other and enjoy the following activities with no parents around:
- Social events – including weekly bonfires, disco mixers and foam parties
- Snack bar with non-alcoholic drinks and snacks
- Video Games – Xbox 360®, Wii® and PlayStation®
- Plasma televisions
- Pool, air hockey, ping-pong and football tables
- Water activities
Dreams Dominicus Unlimited Connectivity
The all-new, complimentary, interactive Unlimited Connectivity mobile app will allow guests to stay connected to those they are with, as well as friends and family back home. Utilizing the app-to-app call feature, guests can make local and international calls using the resort’s Wi-Fi connection, without incurring any cell phone roaming charges. Guests can also personalize their stay by creating a user profile using email, Facebook or Twitter accounts to contact resort staff directly, book spa appointments, reserve excursions and access information about dining, resort activities, local attractions and much more. In addition, this easy-to- use, cost-saving app registers as a room extension so guests can send and receive calls throughout the resort as if they were in their room.
- Keep up with social media
- Use your room phone remotely
- Contact staff directly
- Book spa appointments
- Access the latest resort information
- Reserve excursions and more
DESTINATION WEDDINGS AT DREAMS RESORTS
Whether planning a walk down the aisle or embarking on a life as newlyweds, Dreams Resorts are the ideal place for monumental occasions. With stunning ceremony and reception locations as well as a lavish spa and romantic nooks throughout the property, couples can indulge in limitless pleasures and succumb to complete wedded bliss.
Dreams Wedding Package in Paradise
This package is complimentary when booking a minimum of 7 nights in the Preferred Club Junior Suite Oceanview or higher, or if 5 rooms are reserved for a minimum of 3 nights at any room category.
This package includes:
- Dedicated wedding coordinator
- Symbolic Ceremony
- Bouquet for the bride
- Boutonniere for the groom
- Complimentary room for the groom the night before the wedding (based on availability)
- Preparation of the couple’s wedding day attire
- Wedding cake for up to 10 guests
- Sparkling wine toast for up to 10 guests
- Romantic nightly turndown service
- Late checkout for the couple (upon request and availability)
- 15% off spa treatments (boutique purchases not included)
Dreams of Love Wedding Package
Wedding in Paradise inclusions, plus:
- Two boutonnieres and corsages for witnesses
- Bride’s hairstyling and make-up application
- Personal dressing assistant
- One hour Silver Cocktail Party with hors d’oeuvres (20 guests)
- Natural floral centerpiece
- Wedgwood Vera Wang Love Knots champagne flutes
- 36 full color photos and wedding album
- Complimentary anniversary nights*
Dreams Ultimate Wedding Package
Dreams of Love inclusions plus…
- Gazebo décor, including chairs with white covers, ceremonial table and carpeted walkway
- Private cocktail hour with hors d’oeuvres for up to 20 guests (Gold Hors d’oeuvres Menu)
- Private dinner reception for up to 20 guests (Gold Dinner Menu)
- Live Mexican music trio during cocktail hour
- Wedding photo album with 50 high-res photos
- Video of ceremony (up to 30 minutes)
- Choice of Swedish Massage, European Facial or Salt Glow Body Scrub for two
Dreams Honeymoon & Anniversary Packages
Dreams Eternity Honeymoon Package
This package is complimentary when booking the Preferred Club Junior Suite Oceanview category or higher for 7 nights or more.
- Champagne, fresh fruit and flowers in suite upon arrival
- Breakfast in bed with Mimosas one morning (reservation with concierge required)
- Tension Release Massage for two (25 minutes)
- Choice of European Facial for two or Salt Glow Body Scrub for two
- Private beachfront dinner one evening
- Private petit fours each evening at turn-down
- Complimentary anniversary nights*
Dreams Newlywed & Anniversary Package
- Welcome letter
- Fresh fruit
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Special turn-down service
- Breakfast in bed one morning with Mimosas (reservation required)
- 15% discount on spa treatments (product purchases not included)
*Free Anniversary Nights
When couples stay a minimum of 5 nights over their first anniversary, they can receive up to 2 complimentary nights, or stay 4 nights and receive up to 1 complimentary night!
All packages and pricing are subject to availability and may change without notice. Additional surcharges, requirements, restrictions, regulations and blackout dates may apply.