Opening December 15, 2019!
Dreams Curaçao Resort, Spa & Casino is nestled on the sandy beaches of Piscaderas Bay, part of the southern coast of the unique island of Curaçao. With a prime location near one of the world’s most praised diving sites and a mere 15 minutes form Hato International Airport, guests will enjoy everything this island has to offer. Visit the capital city of Willemstad – an UNESCO World Heritage Site – where a variety of shopping and sightseeing are available. Explore museums and monuments or enjoy a meal at one of the many restaurants featuring international and local cuisine.
The 197 spacious rooms and suites all feature a private furnished balcony or terrace with views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea, gardens and tropical island. Enjoy 24-hour room service and stunning views. Optional connecting rooms are available for families as well as in-room kids’ amenities. Seven dining options feature cuisine from around the world, including an on-site brewery with Tex-Mex and local microbeers, all without reservations required. Four bars serve unlimited top-shelf spirits, perfect for pre-dinner drinks or watching the sunset.
There are activities for all interests with three sparkling swimming pools, two beaches and a host of activities provided by the entertainment team. Relax beachside or join in with other guests for pool or beach volleyball. Adult guests can also try their luck at the on-site casino with familiar games and a sportsbook area. All this and more create an UnlimitedLuxury® getaway
More Resort Information:
Dreams Curaçao offers 197 spacious guest rooms and suites. All rooms and suites are non-smoking.
All suites offer the following amenities:
- King size bed or double beds
- Bathroom with luxury bath amenities
- Private furnished balcony or terrace
- Twice-daily maid service
- 24-hour room service
- Tablet in each room with a directory of services: room service, events calendar, spa bookings, daily news, etc.
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with beer, juices, soft drinks and bottled water
- Alarm clock
- Electronic in-room safe
- Electronic keys
- Satellite TV
- Coffee maker
- Concierge service
- Iron and ironing board
- Intelligent energy saving sensor
Deluxe Island View
In addition to the above amenities, the Deluxe Island View room features one king-size or two double beds with furnished, private balconies and 48” TV. All the rooms have a walk-in shower* or bathtub*. Deluxe Pool View In addition to the above amenities, the Deluxe Pool View room features one king-size or two double beds with furnished, private balconies with pool views and 48” TV. All the rooms have a walk-in shower* or bathtub*.
Deluxe Partial Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, the Deluxe Partial Ocean View room features one king-size or two double beds with furnished, private balconies with partial ocean views and 48” TV. All the rooms have a walk-in shower* or bathtub*.
Deluxe Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, the Deluxe Ocean View room features one king-size or two double beds with furnished, private balconies with ocean views and 48” TV. All the rooms have a walk-in shower* or bathtub*.
All Preferred Club suites offer the following additional amenities and services:
- Personalized check-in and check-out
- Special concierge service
- Preferred status and amenities
- Upgraded mini-bar
- Upgraded bath amenities
- Bathrobes and slippers in-suite
- Pillow menu
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Daily continental breakfast service
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres
- Exquisite desserts and fine liquors
- Complimentary computer access
Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View rooms offer one king size or two double beds, with furnished private balconies and breathtaking Ocean Views and 48” TV. All the rooms have a walk-in shower* or bathtub*.
Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View offer one king size bed or two double beds, with an additional living area, furnished private balconies with breathtaking Ocean Views, 55” TV and a Walk-In Closet. All the Suites have a walk-in shower* or bathtub*.
Preferred Club Suite Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Suite Ocean View offer one king size bed, a spacious living area, dining area for 4, small refrigerator, Walk-in Closet, furnished private balconies with breathtaking Ocean Views and 60” TV. All the Suite have a walk-in shower.
Preferred Club Presidential Suite
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Presidential Suite offers one king size bed, a spacious living area, dining area for 4, small refrigerator, Large Walk-in Closet with furnished private balcony and breathtaking Ocean Front View on the top floor of the resort and 60” TV. The Preferred Club Presidential Suite has a walk-in shower.
*Rooms with king beds have walk in showers. Rooms with double beds have a bathtub.
There are 37 connecting rooms at Dreams Curaçao available in different room categories. Connecting rooms are available upon request and based on availability.
Offering 7 dining options, including: 3 à la carte restaurants, a buffet, a snack grill, a café and a brewery. No reservations are required. All restaurant openings rotate throughout the week. The number of restaurants open for each meal is dependent upon occupancy levels.
Barefoot Grill | Lunch • Poolside grill serving hamburgers, hot dogs and other snacks • Dress Code: None
Brewery | Dinner & Late Night Bites • Tex-Mex favorites with world-class sports viewing. Plus, locally made microbeers • On-site brewery building • Approximate seating capacity: 120 • Dress Code: Casual elegance
Coco Café | 24-hours • Premium coffee, teas and snacks • Dress Code: None
Oceana | Dinner • Caribbean seafood served oceanfront • Approximate seating capacity: 80 • Dress Code: Casual
Portofino | Dinner • Enjoy a variety of Italian delights at this open-air restaurant. Experience the wine cellar for a private dining option*. • Approximate seating capacity o Restaurant: 80 o Wine cellar: 12 • Dress Code: Casual elegance
Seaside Grill | Dinner • À la carte ocean view restaurant serving steaks and other grill specialties • Approximate seating capacity: 80 • Dress Code: Casual Elegance
World Café | Breakfast, lunch and dinner • Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner at our international buffet overlooking the gardens and beach • Seating capacity: 200 • Dress Code: Casual
Casual – • Bermuda’s (long shorts or Capri pants), sneakers/tennis shoes and sandals. • Ladies must wear a bathing suit wrap or cover-up. • No sleeveless shirts for men.
Casual Elegance – • Sneakers/tennis shoes or sandals and dress shirts with short sleeves or collared shirts. • Long pants required for men. • No sleeveless shirts or flip-flops.
Formal – • Trousers, dress shirts and dress shoes for men. • Blouses, skirts, trousers or dresses and dress shoes for women.
Offering 4 bars and lounges, serving domestic and international top-shelf spirits. There are an additional 2 bars* located in the casino and the Sportsbook area of the Casino.
Rendezvous | 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. • Lobby bar • Features a petite grand piano and live music
Hideaway | 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. • Enjoy a selection of premium cocktails at this open-air bar on the beach
Manatees | 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. • Swim-up and enjoy a drink in the pool
Brewery | Open 9:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. • Serving locally made microbeers and cocktails • Casual attire
Casino Bars* | TBD • The casino has one bar in the main casino area and one in the Sportsbook area • Casual attire
With a picturesque backdrop of the beach and ocean, there is no better place to enjoy an assortment of activities and nightly entertainment than at Dreams Curacao. Each day is yours to enjoy. From dazzling days to evenings of magic — Do it all, or do nothing at all. There are enough entertainment, sightseeing, sports and recreational opportunities to fill your every waking hour.
- Three swimming pools
- Cooking and cocktail classes
- Dance lessons
- Spanish and Papiamento lessons
- Beach Olympics
- Ping Pong
- Table games
- Fitness center and classes
- Tennis court
- Beach soccer
- Beach volleyball
- Big screen movies
- Theme nights and parties
- Bocce Ball
- Weekly beach party
- Introductory scuba lesson*
- Non-motorized watersports
- Motorized water sports* (nearby)
- Water polo
- Water aerobics
- Deep sea fishing
- Fishing trips*
- Scuba diving (all experience levels)
- Sunset sailing and snorkeling *
*Additional fees apply
EXPLORER’S CLUB FOR KIDS
Hours: TBD Ages: 3-12
All Explorer’s Club staff members are certified by the American Red Cross in CPR for children. At this fully supervised children’s program, kids can enjoy the following activities: • Arts and crafts • Playground • Kids pool • Treasure hunts • Sandcastle contests • Board games and video games • Beepers for parental control • Dinner for children
CORE ZONE TEENS CLUB
Hours: TBD Ages: 13-17
At this supervised program, teens can meet each other and enjoy the following activities with no parents around: • Snack bar with non-alcoholic drinks and snacks • Video games – Xbox 360®, Wii® and Play Station 2® • Pool, ping-pong and foosball • Euro-Bungee • Evening disco mixers
DREAMS SPA BY PEVONIA®
Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Pamper yourself in our Dreams Spa by Pevonia® with indoor and outdoor treatment rooms and an outdoor whirlpool. Treatments include massages, facials, body scrubs, reflexology, manicures and pedicures. Hairstyling and make-up application for special events is available.
Hours: Open 6:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Facilities include: • Treadmills • Elliptical • Nautilus and ICARIAN weight machines including chin up, dip, chest and shoulder, pectoral fly and rear belt, abdominal, leg curl and extension, and seating row individual stations. • Smith machine and angled leg press • Multiple weight dumbbells
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- Three swimming pools
- Upper levels of rooms are accessible by elevators and staircase
- Concierge service (7 a.m. – 11 p.m.) and 24-hour front desk
- Tours and transportation*
- ATM* • Currency exchange*
- 24-hour room service
- In-room babysitting*
- Airport transportation*
- Laundry and dry-cleaning services*
- Water sports*
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Car rental*
- Dreams Spa by Pevonia®*
- Gift shop*
- Long distance calls*
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair rental*
- One ballroom, five meeting rooms and one board room
- Explorer’s Club for Kids (ages 3-12)
- Core Zone Teens Club (ages 13-17)
- Beauty salon*
- Medical service*
- Wedding gazebo
- Nightclub/Sports bar
* Additional costs apply
DESTINATION WEDDINGS AT DREAMS RESORTS
Whether planning a walk down the aisle or embarking on a life as newlyweds, Dreams Resorts are the ideal place for monumental occasions. With stunning ceremony and reception locations as well as a lavish spa and romantic nooks throughout the property, couples can indulge in limitless pleasures and succumb to complete wedded bliss.
Dreams Wedding Package in Paradise
This package is complimentary when booking a minimum of 7 nights in the Preferred Club Junior Suite Oceanview or higher, or if 5 rooms are reserved for a minimum of 3 nights at any room category.
This package includes:
- Dedicated wedding coordinator
- Symbolic Ceremony
- Bouquet for the bride
- Boutonniere for the groom
- Complimentary room for the groom the night before the wedding (based on availability)
- Preparation of the couple’s wedding day attire
- Wedding cake for up to 10 guests
- Sparkling wine toast for up to 10 guests
- Romantic nightly turndown service
- Late checkout for the couple (upon request and availability)
- 15% off spa treatments (boutique purchases not included)
Dreams of Love Wedding Package
Wedding in Paradise inclusions, plus:
- Two boutonnieres and corsages for witnesses
- Bride’s hairstyling and make-up application
- Personal dressing assistant
- One hour Silver Cocktail Party with hors d’oeuvres (20 guests)
- Natural floral centerpiece
- Wedgwood Vera Wang Love Knots champagne flutes
- 36 full color photos and wedding album
- Complimentary anniversary nights*
Dreams Ultimate Wedding Package
Dreams of Love inclusions plus…
- Gazebo décor, including chairs with white covers, ceremonial table and carpeted walkway
- Private cocktail hour with hors d’oeuvres for up to 20 guests (Gold Hors d’oeuvres Menu)
- Private dinner reception for up to 20 guests (Gold Dinner Menu)
- Live Mexican music trio during cocktail hour
- Wedding photo album with 50 high-res photos
- Video of ceremony (up to 30 minutes)
- Choice of Swedish Massage, European Facial or Salt Glow Body Scrub for two
Dreams Honeymoon & Anniversary Packages
Dreams Eternity Honeymoon Package
This package is complimentary when booking the Preferred Club Junior Suite Oceanview category or higher for 7 nights or more.
- Champagne, fresh fruit and flowers in suite upon arrival
- Breakfast in bed with Mimosas one morning (reservation with concierge required)
- Tension Release Massage for two (25 minutes)
- Choice of European Facial for two or Salt Glow Body Scrub for two
- Private beachfront dinner one evening
- Private petit fours each evening at turn-down
- Complimentary anniversary nights*
Dreams Newlywed & Anniversary Package
- Welcome letter
- Fresh fruit
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Special turn-down service
- Breakfast in bed one morning with Mimosas (reservation required)
- 15% discount on spa treatments (product purchases not included)
*Free Anniversary Nights
When couples stay a minimum of 5 nights over their first anniversary, they can receive up to 2 complimentary nights, or stay 4 nights and receive up to 1 complimentary night!
All packages and pricing are subject to availability and may change without notice. Additional surcharges, requirements, restrictions, regulations and blackout dates may apply.