Secrets Maroma Beach Overview
Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun, a AAA Five Diamond award-winning resort, is tucked away on secluded Maroma Beach, voted the World’s Best Beach by the Travel Channel four years in a row. This Unlimited-Luxury® haven provides opulence to the most discerning traveler with a pure white sand beach and stunning ocean views stretching as far as the eye can see, yet is located only 20 miles south of Cancun’s International Airport.
Each suite at Secrets Maroma Beach is truly deluxe, featuring inspiring views of the expansive gardens or crystal-clear Caribbean. Twelve smaller pools offer several suites private swim out access, while the pristine infinity pool provides breathtaking views stretching to the horizon. Finely-appointed suites offer four- poster canopy king size beds, private and furnished terraces with plunge tubs, full Italian marble bathrooms with jetted whirlpool baths, daily refreshed mini-bars and 24-hour room and concierge services.
At Secrets Maroma Beach, seven gourmet à la carte restaurants, a café and a grill intrigue the most discerning palate. Savor Pan- Asian cuisine at Himitsu, Mediterranean flavors at Portofino, authentic Mexican favorites at El Patio, and delectable French cuisine served at Bordeaux. For lighter fare visit Coco Café and enjoy delicious coffee and savory pastries.
Snorkel, scuba, kayak or sail on one of the best beaches in the world. Perfect your golf swing at Playa Paraiso Golf Club with complimentary greens fees or indulge in your choice from 30 restorative treatments at the world-class Secrets Spa by Pevonia. And when the sun sets, live evening shows and specialty themed events will entertain and amuse you. Relax and sip on your favorite cocktail while you listen to the contemporary sounds at Desires Music Lounge. All this and more await you at Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun.
More Resort Information
Relax in the most affluent surroundings while taking in the most captivating views of the Caribbean. Close attention to detail, exquisite architecture and the finest comforts make Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun a truly remarkable hideaway. The resort boasts a total of 412 suites, with 75% having an ocean view, and 4 floors. Swim-out suites are also available.
ALL SECRETS MAROMA BEACH GUEST ROOMS OFFER THE FOLLOWING:
- Private, furnished patio or terrace
- 1 four-post king or two double beds
- His-and-her armoire
- Jacuzzi for two in every room
- Ceiling fan
- Electronic safety deposit box(laptop size)
- Iron and ironing board
- Vanity mirror
- Hair dryer
- Secrets Box for private room service
- 24-hour room service
- Night table with lamp
- 32” satellite TV
- DVD player
- Concierge in every building
- Mini-bar refreshed daily with soft drinks, bottled water and beer
- Nespresso machine/ tea maker
- Alarm clock with iPod dock
- Unlimited Connectivity
- Direct dial telephone
- Electric voltage 120V
- Internet access (charge applies)
SECRETS MAROMA BEACH ROOM CATEGORY DESCRIPTIONS
Junior Suite Partial Ocean View or Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, the Junior Suite Partial Ocean View and Ocean View also offer a four-poster king or two double beds and spectacular ocean or partial ocean views. (Berwick note: Because of resort foliage, Partial Oceanview may not have any oceanview at all; it should be considered Tropical View.)
Junior Suite Swim Out Tropical View
In addition to the above amenities, the Junior Suite Swim-Out also offers pool and garden views, a four-poster king bed, full bathroom with Jacuzzi for two, separate shower, water closet and double vanities, and a private furnished terrace with direct swim-out access to one of the 12 pools that flows to each private patio.
SECRETS MAROMA BEACH PREFERRED CLUB ROOM CATEGORY DESCRIPTIONS
Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View also offers breathtaking ocean views, four-poster king bed or two double beds, full bathroom with separate shower, water closet and double vanities and furnished terrace with exterior private soaking tub.
Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front also offers breathtaking ocean front views, a four-poster king bed, full bathroom with separate shower, water closet and double vanities, and furnished terrace with exterior soaking tub.
Preferred Club Junior Suite Swim-Out
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Junior Suite Swim-Out also offers pool and tropical views, a four-poster king bed, full bathroom with Jacuzzi for two, separate shower, water closet and double vanities, and a private furnished terrace with direct swim-out access to one of the 12 pools that flows to each private patio.
Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite also offers ocean views, four- poster king bed, walk-in closet, full bathroom with Jacuzzi for two, separate shower, water closet and double vanities, a private furnished balcony or terrace including exterior private soaking tub, table and chairs. First level Honeymoon Suite features a private furnished terrace with direct swim-out access.
In addition to the above amenities, the Presidential Suite also offers spectacular ocean front views, four-poster king bed, walk–in closet, desk, sofa, full bathroom with Jacuzzi for two, separate shower, water closet and double vanities, large living room with 40” flat screen satellite television, sofa bed, dining room including dining table for 8, refrigerator refreshed daily with beer, juices, soft drinks, and water, and Secrets box for private room service delivery. The private and furnished balcony or terrace includes a Jacuzzi for four and telescope. Our first floor Presidential Suite features a private furnished terrace with direct pool access.
*Also available upon request:
- 4 ADA rooms; Located in the main building in the Junior Suite Ocean View category
Two rooms offer four-post king size beds and two with double beds. Amenities include an oversized entrance door with a peephole, oversized bathroom door, handrail in shower, water closet and double vanities adapted to a height for wheelchair access and towel hanger.
SECRETS MAROMA BEACH PREFERRED CLUB BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Preferred status and amenities
- Concierge service
- Daily continental breakfast service in the lounge
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres
- Complimentary newspaper in suite every day (English or Spanish)
- Pillow Menu
- Exquisite desserts & fine liquors in the lounge
- Free internet access in-suite
- Free computer access in Preferred Lounge
- Upgraded mini-bar service
- Upgraded bath amenities
Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun stands well apart from all other resorts with no buffet lines, reservations or wristbands. Instead, the resort offers à la carte service of the finest gourmet food and premium beverages, a superior selection of amenities and a team of professionals who make your comfort their only concern. Secrets Maroma Beach boasts six bars and eight restaurants, with outdoor seating available.
Secrets Maroma Beach offers seven à la carte gourmet restaurants, a café and a grill, all with outdoor seating (with the exception of Himitsu). No reservations are required. All restaurant openings rotate throughout the week. Number of restaurants open for each meal is dependent upon occupancy levels.
SECRETS MAROMA BEACH RESTAURANTS
World Café | Breakfast 7 a.m. – 11 a.m.; Lunch 12:30 p.m. – 3 p.m.; Dinner 6:30 p.m. – 10 p.m.
• A buffet-style international restaurant; show cooking experience with theme stations • Dinner only twice per week (theme Mexican & Caribbean theme parties) • Dress Code: Casual • Approximate seating capacity: 250
El Patio | 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
• Savor Mexican à la carte cuisine in a traditional authentic ambience • Dress Code: Casual Elegance • Approximate seating capacity: 74
Himitsu | 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
• Specializing in a fusion of Pan-Asian à la carte specialties • Three teppanyaki tables available (must request in advance) • Dress Code: Casual Elegance • Approximate seating capacity: 68
Portofino | 6 p.m. – 11 p.m
. • Enjoy delectable Italian à la carte cuisine; features wine cellar • Dress Code: Casual Elegance • Approximate seating capacity: 74
Bordeaux | 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
• À la carte French cuisine in a romantic, elegant atmosphere; features wine cellar • Dress Code: Casual Elegance • Approximate seating capacity: 76
Seaside Grill | Lunch 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. | Dinner 6:30 p.m. – 11 p.m.
• Located pool side with stunning ocean views serving à la carte grilled specialties • Dress Code: Casual • Approximate seating capacity: 60
Oceana | 6:30 p.m. – 11 p.m.
• Fresh seafood presented in a quiet and romantic seaside setting • Dress Code: Casual • Approximate seating capacity: 60
Coco Café | 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
• Enjoy premium coffee and snacks in a casual and relaxed atmosphere
Barefoot Grill | 12:30 p.m. – 4 p.m.
• Enjoy light lunch specialties in a casual and relaxed outdoor setting
• Bermudas (long shorts or Capri pants), sneakers/tennis shoes and sandals.
• Ladies must wear a bathing suit wrap or cover-up.
• No sleeveless shirts for men.
Casual Elegance –
• Sneakers/tennis shoes or sandals and dress shirts with short sleeves or collared shirts.
• Long pants required for men.
• No sleeveless shirts or flip-flops.
SECRETS MAROMA BEACH BARS
Offering 6 bars and lounges, serving international and domestic top-shelf spirits, ranging from swim-up to a nightly music lounge. All bars are open on different days throughout the week.
Rendezvous | 10 a.m. – 1 a.m.
• Lobby bar featuring chic furniture for lounging with a refreshing cocktail
Manatees | 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
• Relax with a refreshing cocktail at this swim-up pool bar
Barracuda | 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• Pool and beach bar offering signature cocktails
Desires Music Lounge | 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
• Contemporary music lounge featuring flat screen TVs, dance floor and DJ
Sugar Reef | 5 p.m. – 11 p.m.
• Bar serving your favorite tropical cocktails
Showtime Bar | 6:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
• Sip your favorite cocktail while enjoying nighttime entertainment
SIP, SAVOR & SEE DINING EXPERIENCE
As part of the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury®, guests of Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun have the chance to Sip, Savor & See Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun, Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun and Secrets The Vine Cancun, as well as all Dreams Resorts & Spas and Now Resorts & Spas in the area.
The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience is only good for dinner. This is not a day pass. Guests must make arrangements through the resort concierge by 3pm. Guests may choose to dine at any of the restaurants that are serving dinner. Guests are responsible for cost of transportation to and from the resort. A maximum of 4 people are allowed per seating. Special restrictions may apply for Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinners and special events. Guests can utilize the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6 pm to 1 am, including bars and theater.
With a picturesque backdrop of Maroma Beach, there is no better place to enjoy an assortment of activities and nightly entertainment than at Secrets Maroma Beach. Each day is yours to enjoy. From dazzling days to evenings of magic — Do it all, or do nothing at all. There are enough entertainment, sightseeing, sports and recreational opportunities to fill your every waking hour.
SECRETS MAROMA BEACH FACILITIES & SERVICES
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room and concierge services
- Elevators located in each building
- Handicap Accessible
- Currency exchange
- Business center
- Computers with internet access
- State-of-the-art meetings facilities
- Shopping galleria
- Gift shop
- Signature shop
- Jewelry shop
- Cigar shop
- Theatre and game area
- Entertainment palapa
- Wedding gazebo
- Wedding, honeymoon and spa packages
- Secrets Spa by Pevonia*
- Laundry services*
- Travel agency*
- Car rental*
- Meeting rooms*
- Shopping on site*
* Additional costs apply
SECRETS MAROMA BEACH WATER, LAND & BEACH ACTIVITIES
- Complimentary greens fees at nearby Grand Coral Riviera Maya**
- Beach and Pool Volleyball
- Cocktail classes
- Dance lessons
- Water aerobics
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Two lit tennis courts/tennis clinics
- Multi-purpose court (basketball, volleyball, etc.)
- 9 hole mini-golf
- Hobie cats
- Golf* (nearby)
- Deep sea fishing*
- Scuba diving*
- * Additional fees apply
**Group Supplement: $5 USD per person additional surcharge for groups larger than 16 people having consecutive tee times. Groups are subject to special booking and cancelation policies that need a separate confirmation.
Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun Unlimited Connectivity
The complimentary, interactive Secrets Resorts and Spas mobile app allows guests of Secrets Maroma Beach to stay connected to those they are with, as well as friends and family back home with Unlimited Connectivity. Utilizing the app-to-app call feature, guests can make local and international calls using the resort’s Wi-Fi connection, without incurring any cell phone roaming charges. Guests can also personalize their stay by creating a user profile using email, Facebook or Twitter accounts to contact resort staff directly, book spa appointments, reserve excursions and access information about dining, resort activities, local attractions and much more. In addition, this easy-to-use, cost-saving app registers as a room extension so guests can send and receive calls throughout the resort as if they were in their room.
- Keep up with social media
- Use your room phone remotely
- Contact staff directly
- Book spa appointments
- Access the latest resort information
- Reserve excursions and more
Whether planning a walk down the aisle or embarking on a life as newlyweds, Secrets Resorts are the ideal place for monumental occasions. With stunning ceremony and reception locations as well as a lavish spa and romantic nooks throughout the property, couples can indulge in limitless pleasures and succumb to complete wedded bliss
Secrets Wedding Package in Paradise
This package is complimentary when booking a minimum of 7 nights in the Preferred Club Junior Suite Oceanview or higher, or if 5 rooms are reserved for a minimum of 3 nights at any room category.
This package includes:
- Dedicated wedding coordinator
- Symbolic Ceremony
- Bouquet for the bride
- Boutonniere for the groom
- Complimentary room for the groom the night before the wedding (based on availability)
- Preparation of the couple’s wedding day attire
- Wedding cake for up to 10 guests
- Sparkling wine toast for up to 10 guests
- Romantic nightly turndown service
- Late checkout for the couple (upon request and availability)
- 15% off spa treatments (boutique purchases not included)
Secrets of Love Wedding Package
Wedding in Paradise inclusions, plus:
- Two boutonnieres and corsages for witnesses
- Bride’s hairstyling and make-up application
- Personal dressing assistant
- One hour Silver Cocktail Party with hors d’oeuvres (20 guests)
- Natural floral centerpiece
- Wedgwood Vera Wang Love Knots champagne flutes
- 36 full color photos and wedding album
- Complimentary anniversary nights*
Secrets Ultimate Wedding Package
Secrets of Love inclusions plus…
- Gazebo décor, including chairs with white covers, ceremonial table and carpeted walkway
- Private cocktail hour with hors d’oeuvres for up to 20 guests (Gold Hors d’oeuvres Menu)
- Private dinner reception for up to 20 guests (Gold Dinner Menu)
- Live Mexican music trio during cocktail hour
- Wedding photo album with 50 high-res photos
- Video of ceremony (up to 30 minutes)
- Choice of Swedish Massage, European Facial or Salt Glow Body Scrub for two
Secrets Honeymoon & Anniversary Packages
Secrets Eternity Honeymoon Package
This package is complimentary when booking the Preferred Club Junior Suite Oceanview category or higher for 7 nights or more.
- Champagne, fresh fruit and flowers in suite upon arrival
- Breakfast in bed with Mimosas one morning (reservation with concierge required)
- Tension Release Massage for two (25 minutes)
- Choice of European Facial for two or Salt Glow Body Scrub for two
- Private beachfront dinner one evening
- Private petit fours each evening at turn-down
- Complimentary anniversary nights*
Secrets Newlywed & Anniversary Package
- Welcome letter
- Fresh fruit
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Special turn-down service
- Breakfast in bed one morning with Mimosas (reservation required)
- 15% discount on spa treatments (product purchases not included)
*Free Anniversary Nights
When couples stay a minimum of 5 nights over their first anniversary, they can receive up to 2 complimentary nights, or stay 4 nights and receive up to 1 complimentary night!
All packages and pricing are subject to availability and may change without notice. Additional surcharges, requirements, restrictions, regulations and blackout dates may apply.