Dreams Vista Cancun Overview
With a stunning and contemporary architectural design, Dreams Vista Cancun Resort & Spa is a brand new, modern family resort. This all-ocean view rooms & suites resort boasts 232 luxuriously equipped rooms, featuring a tablet in each room, coffee machine, 55” Smart TV with complimentary streaming access and a wealth of amenities. Guests can relish the three heated swimming pools, including one infinity pool with breathtaking ocean views, an activities pool, two surf pools and a splash waterpark for kids.
At Dreams Vista Cancun Resort & Spa, guests will enjoy the benefits of Unlimited-Luxury®, where everything is included with no wristband or gratuities required — unlimited premium drinks at any of our 6 bars and lounges, 4 gourmet à la carte dining choices, a food court within 6 thematic stations, wine cellar, Chef’s Table, 24-hour room service, daily refreshed mini-bar and pool and beach wait service. Guests can enjoy late night bites at Coco Café or stay in and order room service. It’s all available at any hour day or night. The on-site gym and world-class Spa by Pevonia®, boasts marvelous ocean views and offers everything you need for fitness and relaxation. The rooftop gives guests a stunning 360° view of the surrounding Cancun area and features an infinity pool, gourmet restaurant and bar. This unique area is accessible to Preferred Club guests in the daytime and adult guests for the evening.
Dreams Vista Cancun Resort & Spa provides direct access and special green fees at Puerto Cancun’s 18-hole Golf course, designed by Tom Weiskopf, along with a free water shuttle to Puerto Cancun Shopping Center and Isla Mujeres’ dock. From endless daytime activities, live nightly entertainment, romantic inclusions to Explorer’s Club for Kids, Core Zone Teen Club and more, Dreams Vista Cancun Resort & Spa provides a lovely setting for a wedding, honeymoon, romantic getaway or family vacation.
More Resort Information:
Dreams Vista Cancun Resort & Spa boasts 232 spacious ocean view rooms & suites featuring modern designs, fully stocked mini-bar, twice daily maid service, 24-hour room service and more. Accommodation options include honeymoon suites, suites with outdoor plunge pools, or an upgraded Preferred Club option. All rooms are nonsmoking.
ALL DREAMS VISTA CANCUN GUEST ROOMS OFFER THE FOLLOWING:
- One king or two queen size beds
- 55″ flat Smart TV including free streaming access
- All king-size accommodations include a sofa bed
- Ceiling fan
- Direct dial telephone
- Full length mirror
- Tablets in all rooms with resort information, such as room service menu, spa treatments, the Sundial and more
- Steam iron
- Air-conditioning with in-room climate control
- Unlimited Connectivity
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with beer, soft drinks, juices and bottled water
- Nespresso coffee machine and tea maker*
- Hair dryer and vanity mirror
- Ocean view rain shower and double vanity sinks
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Electronic laptop-size safe
- Private balcony or terrace
- Electronic keys
- Gaming consoles menu available upon request**
- Twice-daily maid service
- Blackout drapes
- All rooms and suites are non-smoking
DREAMS VISTA CANCUN ROOM CATEGORY DESCRIPTIONS
Deluxe Ocean View
The modern rooms are available with either one king-size bed or two queen beds. To ensure your family’s comfort, all king-size accommodations include a separate living area with a sofa bed that connects to the beautifully furnished private balcony overlooking the ocean. The bathroom provides an ocean view rain shower along with luxury bath amenities. The room includes an ample closet, in-room safe and electronic amenities to tailor your experience. Maximum occupancy: up to 4 guests (maximum 3 adults)
Deluxe Ocean View Plunge Pool
In addition to the above amenities, this ocean view room category offers a plunge pool on the terrace to enjoy stunning views of Cancun. It features a sofa bed in the king-size rooms. In addition to the above amenities, the spacious bathrooms offer an ocean view rain shower with luxury bath amenities. Maximum occupancy: up to 4 guests (maximum 3 adults)
Deluxe Family Suite Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, the Family Connecting Suite features two connecting rooms: one Deluxe Ocean View room with a king size bed and a second Deluxe Ocean View room with two queen beds. Maximum occupancy: up to 6 guests (maximum 5 adults)
Deluxe Family Suite Ocean View with Plunge Pool
In addition to the above amenities, the Family Connecting Suite with plunge pool features two connecting rooms: one Deluxe Ocean View Plunge Pool room with a king size bed and a second Deluxe Ocean View Plunge Pool room with two queen beds. Maximum occupancy: up to 6 guests (maximum 5 adults)
- All Preferred Club suites offer preferred status, upgraded amenities and upgraded services:
- Personalized check-in and check-out
- Special concierge service
- Preferred status and amenities
- Preferred Club suites in premium locations
- Upgraded mini-bar
- Upgraded bath amenities
- Pillow menu
- Complimentary newspaper in-suite every day (English or Spanish)
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Daily continental breakfast service
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres
- Exquisite desserts and fine liquors
- Complimentary computer access
- Exclusive dining or bar access
- Daily à la carte lunch in Bluewater Grill Restaurant at rooftop area
- From 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. exclusive access to Bar 360°
- Gaming consoles menu available upon request and subject to availability
- Exclusive spa privileges
- Complimentary access to hydrotherapy circuit (one day per stay)
- Private Preferred Club beach area with butler service
- Access to the exclusive adults-only Preferred Club rooftop pool
Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, this ocean view room category offers a terrace to enjoy stunning views of Cancun. To ensure your family’s comfort, all king-size accommodations include a separate living area with a sofa bed that connects to the beautifully furnished private balcony overlooking the ocean. Maximum occupancy: up to 4 guests (maximum 3 adults)
Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View with Plunge Pool
In addition to the above amenities, this ocean view room category offers a plunge pool on the terrace to enjoy stunning views of Cancun. This room category features a sofa bed in the king-size rooms along with everything the Preferred Club privileges provide. Maximum occupancy: up to 4 guests (maximum 3 adults)
Preferred Club Corner Suite Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, this ocean view, one-bedroom suite offers a king bed, living area and a terrace with seating area. The bathroom offers an ocean view rain shower along with upgraded bath amenities and Preferred Club Privileges. Maximum occupancy: up to 4 guests (maximum 3 adults)
Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, this ocean view honeymoon suite offers a king bed, a sofa, a terrace with seating area and Preferred Club privileges. The spacious bathroom offers an ocean view rain shower, a whirlpool and double vanities. Maximum occupancy: up to 2 guests (maximum 2 adults)
Preferred Club Deluxe Family Suite Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, this suite features two connecting rooms: one Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View room with a king bed and a Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View room with two queen beds. Maximum occupancy: up to 6 guests (maximum 5 adults)
Preferred Club Deluxe Family Suite Ocean View Plunge Pool
The Preferred Club Family Connecting Suite with plunge pool features two connecting rooms: one Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View Plunge Pool room with a king size bed and a Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View Plunge Pool room with two queen beds. Maximum occupancy: up to 6 guests (maximum 5 adults)
Preferred Club Master Suite Ocean Front
In addition to the above amenities, this oceanfront, one-bedroom master suite* offers a king bed, living area with sofa bed, a terrace or balcony with seating area and a private plunge pool. Along with Preferred Club privileges, a separate living area offers a sofa bed, smart TV, a kitchenette, bar area and guest bathroom. This suite features a spectacular terrace area with a dining table for 4 people, comfortable lounge area and a 43 sq. ft. plunge pool. Maximum occupancy: Up to 4 guests (maximum 3 adults) *This master suite can connect to a double room under request, available under the name Preferred Club Master Family Suite Ocean Front.
Preferred Club Master Family Suite Ocean View
This suite is a Preferred Club Master Suite Ocean Front connected to a double room to accommodate more guests. Maximum occupancy: Up to 6 guests (maximum 5 adults)
Presidential Suite Ocean Front
The outstanding Presidential Suite Ocean Front includes a bedroom with a king side bed and a private walk-in closet. The luxurious bathroom provides an ocean view rain shower along with upgraded bath amenities. There is a private living room area off the bedroom with a sofa bed and a separate guest living room with a large sofa, dining table for 10 people, kitchenette, bar and more. This suite connects with an oversized terrace with a 43 sq. ft. plunge pool, lounge area, a 6 people dining table and sun beds. The Presidential Suite Ocean Front can connect to a second room with queen beds for up to 6 guests (maximum 5 adults).
Dreams Vista Cancun offers 10 dining options, including four à la carte restaurants, one buffet, one international food court, one snack à la carte, wine cellar, Chef’s Table and one gourmet coffee & ice cream parlor. 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at The Coco Café or stay in and order room service. It’s all available at any hour day or night
DREAMS VISTA CANCUN RESTAURANTS
Bluewater Grill | Lunch 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Dinner 6:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Lunch: Tiraditos, Tostadas, Ceviche, fresh fish and seafood restaurant
- Dinner: À la carte international fusion specializing in Mediterranean cuisine with breathtaking Cancun skyline views
- Adults only
- Preferred Club Guests only during lunch, all guests during dinner
- Approximate seating capacity: 80
- Dress Code: Lunch – Casual; Dinner – Casual elegance
The Chef’s Table | Dinner 6:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Located inside the main kitchen, it is the most exquisite gourmet experience. Perfect to enjoy an amazing interactive dinner and getting a peek behind the scenes
- Reservation required with concierge or sommelier
- Approximate seating capacity: 10
Coco Café | Open 24 hours
- Premium coffee, pastries and a large variety of ice cream options in a relaxed atmosphere with ocean views
- Late night bites: Soft buffet offering fruits, yogurt, sandwiches and more choices
- Dress Code: Casual
Himitsu | Dinner 5:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- À la carte restaurant specializing in Pan-Asian cuisine with four Teppanyaki tables*
- Three available concepts: Sushi bar, Teppanyaki table and à la carte menu
- Approximate seating capacity: 76
- Dress Code: Casual Elegance
*Teppanyaki tables under reservation with Concierge
La Plaza | Lunch 12:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- International themed food court within six different stations including:
o Wellness food with gluten free and vegetarian options
o Pan Asian with a sushi bar and wok kitchen
o Mediterranean with a pizza oven
o Grilled area for hamburgers, hot-dogs and more
o Mexican with the “tacos al pastor” and antojitos display
o Desserts with crepes, ice cream parlor and sweet desserts choices
- Outdoor seating available
- Approximate seating capacity: 80
- Dress Code: Casual
La Terraza | Lunch 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- À la carte lunch snack restaurant with salads, sandwiches, wraps, paninis, and more
- Located on the specialty restaurants terrace with stunning ocean views
- Outdoor seating available
- Approximate seating capacity: 80
- Dress Code: Casual
Mi Lucrecia | Dinner 6:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Authentic à la carte Mexican cuisine
- Approximate seating capacity: 98
- Dress Code: Casual elegance
Portofino | Dinner 6:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- À la carte traditional Italian specialties and a pizza oven in a contemporary setting
- Approximate seating capacity: 130
- Dress Code: Casual-Elegance
The Wine Cellar | Dinner 6:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Located in between the Portofino and Lucrecia restaurants, the wine cellar offers a private dining experience with an extensive wine list and sommelier*
- Approximate seating capacity: 8
- Dress Code: Casual Elegance
*Additional costs apply. Reservations required with concierge or sommelier
World Cafe | Breakfast 7 a.m. – 11:30 a.m., Lunch 12:30 p.m. – 4 p.m., Dinner 6:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- International buffet serving local and international specialty items and classics
- Includes an exclusive children’s buffet area as well as private room for children to dine and play
- Approximate seating capacity: 188
- Dress Code: Casual
Gluten-free and Vegetarian Options
Dreams Vista Cancun Resort & Spa offers a variety of gluten-free and vegetarian plates at each of its restaurants. If you are allergic to gluten or any other ingredient, please notify the resort in advance as well as your Restaurant Manager. We will be glad to personalize your meals according to your requirements.
Casual – Bermudas, long shorts or capri pants. Sneakers, tennis shoes or sandals. No sleeveless shirts for men. No bathing suits. Ladies must wear a bathing suit wrap or cover-up.
Casual Elegance – Sneakers, tennis shoes or dress sandals (no flip-flops). Dress shirts with sleeves. Long pants required for men. No sleeveless shirts for men.
Dreams Vista Cancun Resort & Spa will offer 6 bars and lounges, serving international and domestic top-shelf spirits, ranging from swim-up to a nightly music lounge and discotheque.
Barracuda | 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Beach bar with magnificent views and a food-truck for bites
Desires | Sports Bar: 6:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.; Disco: 11:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.
- Sports bar during the day with multiple TV screens to enjoy sports events
- Adults-only dance club with music lounge and late-night DJ
Rendezvous | 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
- Located in the main lobby area, enjoy our cocktail menu while taking in the view
Sugar Reef | 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
- Lounge bar located at the specialty restaurants terraces
Veranda | 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Located at “La Plaza” food court area, perfect for enjoying your favorite tropical cocktail with views of Isla Mujeres.
Bar 360° | 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Rooftop bar located at the 16th floor where adult guests will enjoy 360° stunning views of the Cancun area, including Isla Mujeres, Hotel Zone and more
- Preferred Club guests only from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- All guests from 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Preferred Club Bar | 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Exclusive for Preferred Club guests, located in the Preferred Club Lounge, offering continental breakfast and deluxe hot and cold hors d’oeuvres throughout the day and night
SIP, SAVOR & SEE DINING EXPERIENCE
As part of the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury®, we’re offering guests of Dreams Vista Cancun Resort & Spa the chance to Sip, Savor & See select AMResorts properties in the region. Enjoy dinner and live entertainment at participating sister properties including sipping complimentary cocktails, savoring delicious cuisine at the restaurant of your choice and the opportunity to enjoy that evening’s entertainment.
Sip, Savor & See participating resorts:
- Dreams Playa Mujeres Golf & Spa Resort
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa
- Dreams Sands Cancun Resort & Spa
- Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa
- Now Jade Riviera Cancun
- Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun
- Reflect Cancun Resort & Spa
- Sunscape Sabor Cozumel
The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience is only good for dinner. This is not a day pass. Guests must make arrangements through the resort concierge by 3:00 p.m. Guests may choose to dine at any of the restaurants that are serving dinner. Guests are responsible for cost of transportation to and from the resort. A maximum of 4 people are allowed per seating. Special restrictions may apply for Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinners and special events. Guests can utilize the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m., including bars and theater. *Sip, Savor & See may be limited due to private events and resort buyouts.
For your honeymoon, wedding anniversary or when you just decide to have a very special dinner with your sweetheart or friends, we can set a spectacular private dinner for your party, with a delicious menu, served exclusively at one of our appointed spots. This special dinner is served only by advance reservation through our concierge.
With a picturesque backdrop of the beach and ocean, there is no better place to enjoy an assortment of activities and nightly entertainment than at Dreams Vista Cancun. Each day is yours to enjoy. From dazzling days to evenings of magic — Do it all, or do nothing at all. There are enough entertainment, sightseeing, sports and recreational opportunities to fill your every waking hour.
DREAMS VISTA WATER, LAND & BEACH ACTIVITIES
- Beach and pool volleyball
- Surf pool for stationary wave riding
- Theme nights and beach parties
- Live musical performances
- Stage shows
- Spanish lessons
- Cooking and cocktail classes
- Wine and tequila tastings
- Yoga and fitness classes
- Fishing tours*
- Water aerobics
- Climbing wall
- Remote-control ships and cars
- Hobie cat
- Introductory scuba classes in the pool*
- Non-motorized water sports
- Casino games
- Board games
- Water volleyball
- Scuba diving*
Hours: 9 a.m. – 10 p.m. Ages: 3 – 12
At this fully supervised children’s program, kids will enjoy the following activities:
- Arts & crafts
- Playground area
- Sandcastle competitions
- Story-telling and music
- Treasure hunts
- Indoor game room
- Video games
- Movie nights
- Weekly campout nights
- Beepers for parents
- Dinners for children
All Explorer’s Club staff members are certified by the American Red Cross in CPR for children.
Babysitting is separate from the Explorer’s Club and is it an additional charge. For one child, it is a cost of $10 USD per hour for one child. Make arrangements with the concierge.
Dreams Vista Unlimited Connectivity
The all-new, complimentary, interactive Unlimited Connectivity mobile app will allow guests to stay connected to those they are with, as well as friends and family back home. Utilizing the app-to-app call feature, guests can make local and international calls using the resort’s Wi-Fi connection, without incurring any cell phone roaming charges. Guests can also personalize their stay by creating a user profile using email, Facebook or Twitter accounts to contact resort staff directly, book spa appointments, reserve excursions and access information about dining, resort activities, local attractions and much more. In addition, this easy-to- use, cost-saving app registers as a room extension so guests can send and receive calls throughout the resort as if they were in their room.
- Use your room phone remotely
- Contact staff directly
- Book spa appointments
- Access the latest resort information
- Reserve excursions and more
DESTINATION WEDDINGS AT DREAMS RESORTS
Whether planning a walk down the aisle or embarking on a life as newlyweds, Dreams Resorts are the ideal place for monumental occasions. With stunning ceremony and reception locations as well as a lavish spa and romantic nooks throughout the property, couples can indulge in limitless pleasures and succumb to complete wedded bliss.
Dreams Wedding Package in Paradise
This package is complimentary when booking a minimum of 7 nights in the Preferred Club Junior Suite Oceanview or higher, or if 5 rooms are reserved for a minimum of 3 nights at any room category.
This package includes:
- Dedicated wedding coordinator
- Symbolic Ceremony
- Bouquet for the bride
- Boutonniere for the groom
- Complimentary room for the groom the night before the wedding (based on availability)
- Preparation of the couple’s wedding day attire
- Wedding cake for up to 10 guests
- Sparkling wine toast for up to 10 guests
- Romantic nightly turndown service
- Late checkout for the couple (upon request and availability)
- 15% off spa treatments (boutique purchases not included)
Dreams of Love Wedding Package
Wedding in Paradise inclusions, plus:
- Two boutonnieres and corsages for witnesses
- Bride’s hairstyling and make-up application
- Personal dressing assistant
- One hour Silver Cocktail Party with hors d’oeuvres (20 guests)
- Natural floral centerpiece
- Wedgwood Vera Wang Love Knots champagne flutes
- 36 full color photos and wedding album
- Complimentary anniversary nights*
Dreams Ultimate Wedding Package
Dreams of Love inclusions plus…
- Gazebo décor, including chairs with white covers, ceremonial table and carpeted walkway
- Private cocktail hour with hors d’oeuvres for up to 20 guests (Gold Hors d’oeuvres Menu)
- Private dinner reception for up to 20 guests (Gold Dinner Menu)
- Live Mexican music trio during cocktail hour
- Wedding photo album with 50 high-res photos
- Video of ceremony (up to 30 minutes)
- Choice of Swedish Massage, European Facial or Salt Glow Body Scrub for two
Dreams Honeymoon & Anniversary Packages
Dreams Eternity Honeymoon Package
This package is complimentary when booking the Preferred Club Junior Suite Oceanview category or higher for 7 nights or more.
- Champagne, fresh fruit and flowers in suite upon arrival
- Breakfast in bed with Mimosas one morning (reservation with concierge required)
- Tension Release Massage for two (25 minutes)
- Choice of European Facial for two or Salt Glow Body Scrub for two
- Private beachfront dinner one evening
- Private petit fours each evening at turn-down
- Complimentary anniversary nights*
Dreams Newlywed & Anniversary Package
- Welcome letter
- Fresh fruit
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Special turn-down service
- Breakfast in bed one morning with Mimosas (reservation required)
- 15% discount on spa treatments (product purchases not included)
*Free Anniversary Nights
When couples stay a minimum of 5 nights over their first anniversary, they can receive up to 2 complimentary nights, or stay 4 nights and receive up to 1 complimentary night!
All packages and pricing are subject to availability and may change without notice. Additional surcharges, requirements, restrictions, regulations and blackout dates may apply.