Secluded in a lush tropical paradise that faces a pristine beach with blue waters stretching to the horizon, Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa offers a picturesque view from every guest accommodation. This opulent resort offers Unlimited-Luxury® beginning with a free form swimming pool winding its way from the lobby down to the beach, complete with a swim-up bar and venues throughout.
A wide choice of à la carte themed restaurants, chic bars and live nightly shows complement the vast array of daily activities from kayaking and snorkeling to unwinding at the lavish spa. The Explorer’s Club for kids, a fully supervised program for children ages 3-12, features weekly campout adventures, sand castle competitions, a rock climbing wall and a pirate ship waterslide. The Core Zone allows teens the opportunity to enjoy a variety of activities and entertainment. And to add to the romance, the stunning wedding gazebo is the perfect place to say “I do”.
Lose yourself in a new and better way to have it all at Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa.
Save: $300 on 7 nights or more, $200 on 5-6 nights or $100 on 3-4 nights or more Discount varies by travel date. Restrictions and blackout dates apply, please ask for details.
More Resort Information:
Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa boasts 620 guest rooms and suites within nine connecting three-story buildings. We’ve designed every aspect of Dreams Punta Cana to fully enhance your enjoyment and rejuvenation. All accommodations are luxuriously spacious, airy and bright, with room for everyone to truly relax. So make yourself at home. And what a home it is.
ALL DREAMS PUNTA CANA GUEST ROOMS OFFER THE FOLLOWING:
- King size bed or two double beds
- Private, furnished terrace or balcony (Hammock chair on ground floor terraces)
- Bathtub and shower
- Luxury bath amenities
- Hair dryer
- Twice-daily maid service
- 24-hour room service
- Satellite TV
- Air-conditioning with in-room climate control
- Ceiling fans safe
- Direct-dial telephone with workstation
- Wireless internet*
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with beer, juices, soft drinks and bottled water
- CD/DVD players
- Alarm clock with MP3 docking station
- Electronic in-room safe
- Electronic keys
- Coffee and tea maker
- Concierge service, located by lobby
- Iron and ironing board
- Unlimited Connectivity (coming soon)
DREAMS PUNTA CANA ROOM CATEGORY DESCRIPTIONS
Deluxe Room Garden or Pool View
In addition to the above amenities, the Deluxe Room also offers a garden or pool view. These rooms are located in buildings 9 & 8 on the ground floor and the first (garden side), second and third levels of buildings 1,2,3,4 & 5. Maximum Occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child
Deluxe Family Room Garden or Pool View
In addition to the above amenities, the Deluxe Family Room also connects two Deluxe rooms – one room with king and the second room with two double beds – offering either pool or garden views. These rooms are located on the ground floors of buildings 8 & 9 throughout various floors in buildings 2, 3, 4 & 5. Maximum Occupancy: 3 adults and 2 children or 2 adults and 3 children
Deluxe Swim-Out Room Pool View
In addition to the above amenities, the Deluxe Swim-Out room also offers lounge chairs on the terrace, pool towels in the room and direct walk-out access to the pool. Located on the ground floor in buildings 2, 3, 4 & 5. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults
DREAMS RIVIERA CANCUN PREFERRED CLUB ROOM CATEGORY DESCRIPTIONS
Preferred Club Deluxe Room Tropical View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Deluxe Room offers stunning tropical views. Maximum Occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child
Preferred Club Deluxe Family Room Tropical View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Deluxe Family Room features two connecting rooms – one features a king bed and the second bedroom features two double beds – with stunning tropical views. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children or 2 adults and 3 children
Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite Tropical or Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite also offers tropical or partial ocean view rooms with an exterior Jacuzzi on the private terrace, a spacious living room with TV and sofa. These rooms are located on the second and third floors. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults
Preferred Club Junior Suite Tropical or Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Junior Suite also offers tropical or partial ocean view rooms, a private terrace with exterior Jacuzzi on the terrace, a spacious living room with TV and sofa. Maximum Occupancy: 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children
Preferred Club Master 2-Bedroom Suite Pool or Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Master 2-Bedroom Suite is a Junior Suite connected with a Deluxe bedroom, each having their own separate entrance. Each room offers a flat screen TV and breathtaking ocean views from the 2nd and 3rd floor rooms and impressive pool views from the 1st floor rooms. These rooms are located in buildings 6 & 7. Maximum Occupancy: 3 adults and 2 children or 2 adults and 3 children
*Also available upon request:
- 4 handicapped rooms in building 5 next to the Spa on the ground level – including widened doorways, bars in the bathroom, lower vanity, roll in shower and two double beds
- Cribs are available and rollaway beds are only available for king sized bed rooms
PREFERRED CLUB BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Personalized check-in and checkout with concierge service
- Preferred status and amenities
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- Complimentary internet access in suite
- Complimentary computer access in Preferred Club Lounge
- Upgraded mini-bar service
- Pillow Menu
- Daily continental breakfast service at Oceana
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres in the lounge and exquisite desserts & fine liquors in the lounge
- Complimentary newspaper in room every day (English and Spanish)
Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa offers 8 restaurants: 6 à la carte, a buffet and a cafe. No reservations are required. All restaurants openings rotate throughout the week. Number of restaurants open for each meal is dependent upon occupancy levels.
DREAMS PUNTA CANA RESTAURANTS
Bordeaux | Dinner 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
• Enjoy divine French delicacies in an elegant atmosphere • Approximate seating capacity: coming soon • Dress Code: Casual Elegance • Adults-Only
Himitsu | Dinner 6 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
• À la carte restaurant specializing in Asian cuisine • Approximate seating capacity: 80 • Dress Code: Casual Elegance • Tepanyaki tables restricted to ages 12 and up and require reservations
La Trattoria (NEW!) | Lunch 12 p.m. – 5 p.m. and Dinner 6:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. – 11 p.m.
• An Italian-inspired “ristorante” serving gourmet pizza at lunch and a wide selection of gourmet pasta and pizza at dinner • Appoximate seating capacity: coming soon*
Portofino | Dinner 7 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
• Enjoy spectacular ocean views, while savouring our exquisite Italian gourmet dining in an elegant atmosphere • Approximate seating capacity: 102 • Dress Code: Casual Elegance
Oceana | Breakfast 7 a.m. – 11 a.m., Lunch 12:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. and Dinner 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
• Enjoy fresh, grilled seafood specialties served under a giant open air palapa located on the beach offering a variety of à la carte, fresh locally grilled and international seafood specialties • Approximate seating capacity: 76 • Dress Code: Casual
Seaside Grill | Dinner 6:30 p.m. – 11 p.m.
• Served under a giant open air palapa located close to the beach, offering a variety of a la carte grilled steaks and hamburgers with show cooking • Approximate seating capacity: 74 • Dress Code: Casual
World Café | Continental Breakfast 6:30 a.m. – 7:30 a.m., Breakfast 7 a.m. – 11 a.m., Lunch 12:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. and Dinner 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
• A buffet-style restaurant serving international specialty items and classics • Approximate seating capacity: 280 • Dress Code: Casual
Coco Café | Open 6 a.m. – 11 p.m.
• Premium coffee and snacks in a casual and relaxed atmosphere • Dress Code: Casual
Dreams Punta Cana Gluten-Free Menu Options
Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa offers a gluten-free menu at each of its restaurants. If you are allergic to gluten, please notify the resort in advance as well as your waiter so the resort can personalize your meals according to your tastes. Vegetarian options are also available, concierge will be able to provide options that the resort offers.
• Bermudas (long shorts or Capri pants), sneakers/tennis shoes and sandals.
• Ladies must wear a bathing suit wrap or cover-up.
• No sleeveless shirts for men.
Casual Elegance –
• Sneakers/tennis shoes or sandals and dress shirts with short sleeves or collared shirts.
• Long pants required for men.
• No sleeveless shirts or flip-flops.
• Men must wear long pants, collared shirts and dress shoes.
• Women must wear blouses, skirts, slacks or dresses, with dress shoes.
DREAMS PUNTA CANA BARS
Offering 10 bars and lounges, serving top-shelf brand domestic and international brand beverages, ranging from swim-up to a nightly music lounge.
Manatees | Open 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
• Swim-up and enjoy a cocktail in the pool
Sugar Reef Bar | Open 10 a.m. – 11 p.m.
• Serving top-shelf and cool drinks at this pool bar
The Rendezvous | Open 10 a.m. – 12 a.m.
• Enjoy drinks at our delightful lobby bar
Showtime Lobby Bar | Open 6 p.m. – 12 a.m.
• Watch a live performance at the theatre while enjoying a refreshing cocktail at this lobby bar
Barracuda Bar | Open 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• Sip on a cocktail at the pool Veranda | Open 10 a.m. – 12 a.m. • Sit and relax at the Santo Domingo plaza and enjoy a top-shelf spirit
Sports Bar | Open 12 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
• Catch the big game on the flat screens while enjoying a top-shelf draft or cocktail
Desires Music Lounge | Open 10:30 p.m. – 2 a.m.
• Dance the night away or sing along to live music • Adults-Only
Bordeaux Bar | Open 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
• Located at Bordeaux Restaurant • Adults-Only
Oceana Bar | 6 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
• Serving up top-shelf cocktails at Oceana Restaurant
SIP, SAVOR & SEE DINING EXPERIENCE
As part of the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury®, we’re offering guests of Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa the chance to Sip, Savor & See other Dreams and Now resorts in the area. Enjoy dinner and live entertainment at neighboring resorts including sipping complimentary cocktails, savoring delicious cuisine at the restaurant of your choice and the opportunity to see that evening’s entertainment.
The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience is only good for dinner. This is not a day pass. Guests must make arrangements through the resort concierge by 3pm. Guests may choose to dine at any of the restaurants that are serving dinner. Guests are responsible for cost of transportation to and from the resort. A maximum of 4 people are allowed per seating. Special restrictions may apply for Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinners and special events. Guests can utilize the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6 pm to 1 am, including bars and theater.
With a picturesque backdrop of the beach and ocean, there is no better place to enjoy an assortment of activities and nightly entertainment than at Dreams Punta Cana. Each day is yours to enjoy. From dazzling days to evenings of magic — Do it all, or do nothing at all. There are enough entertainment, sightseeing, sports and recreational opportunities to fill your every waking hour.
DREAMS PUNTA CANA FACILITIES & SERVICES
- A free-form pool with a children’s pool and pirate ship water slide
- Fitness center
- Spa by Pevonia
- Explorer’s Club
- Core Zone Teens Club
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Meeting facilities
- Indoor theatre
- Wedding gazebo
- Handicapped accessible rooms and elevators
- Wireless internet service*
- Shopping Galleria – Logo shop, gift shop, hand crafts, cigar shop & pharmacy*
- Babysitting services (information above)
- Laundry and dry- cleaning service**
- Limo, hummer and helicopter services available*
- Medical facility*
- Currency exchange
- On-site wedding, meeting and event coordinators*
- Wedding and honeymoon packages*
- Romantic dinners*
- Gluten-Free menu
- Unlimited Connectivity (Coming soon)
* Additional costs apply
*** Laundry and dry-cleaning service available Monday-Saturday – 24 hour return time.
DREAMS PUNTA CANA WATER, LAND & BEACH ACTIVITIES
- Beach and pool
- Jogging trail
- Giant chess board
- Tennis/tennis clinics*
- Board games
- Beach football
- Dance lessons
- Cocktail and cooking lessons
- Spanish lessons
- Dominican Market – fine handicrafts, hand- made jewelry, and more for sale
- Baseball cage
- Archery & pistol range
- Inflatable climbing iceberg
- Beach Olympics
- Mexican bingo
- Theatre with live entertainment
- Themed nights
- Horseback riding*
- Ocean Trampoline
- Water aerobics
- Non-motorized water sports
- Introductory scuba classes in the pool
- Scuba diving*
- Motorized water sports* – SEA PRO
- Hobie Cats
- * Additional fees apply
Hours: 9 a.m. – 10 p.m. Ages: 3 – 12
At this fully supervised children’s program, kids will enjoy the following activities:
- Arts & Crafts
- Playground and dino-dig area
- Pirate ship water slide
- Indoor game room
- Storytelling and music
- Splash fountain
- Treasure hunts
- Sandcastle contests
- Board games and video games
- Weekly campout adventures
- Big screen movies on the beach
- Kids stage
- Beepers for parental control
- Dinners for children
Core Zone Teens Club
Hours: 9 a.m. – 12 a.m. Ages: 13 – 17
At this supervised program, teens can meet each other and enjoy the following activities with no parents around:
- Social events – including weekly bonfires and Disco mixers
- Snack bar with non-alcoholic drinks and snacks
- Video Games – Xbox 360, Wii and Play Station 2
- Rock climbing wall
- Baseball cage
- Archery & pistol range
- Pool, ping-pong and foosball
- Teen disco at the Sports Bar from 8:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. will serve teens non- alcoholic drinks
- Internet center*
All Explorer’s Club staff members are certified by the American Red Cross in CPR for children.
Babysitting is separate from the Explorer’s Club and is it an additional charge. Hours: 8 a.m. – 11 p.m. Please contact concierge for details.
Dreams Punta Cana Casino
Hours 4 p.m. – 3 a.m.
Put on your poker face and gamble the night away at our 1,643 sq.ft on-site casino. This adults-only facility offers the following:
• Poker tables
• Slot machines
• Blackjack tables
Dreams Punta Cana Unlimited Connectivity
The all-new, complimentary, interactive Unlimited Connectivity mobile app will allow guests to stay connected to those they are with, as well as friends and family back home. Utilizing the app-to-app call feature, guests can make local and international calls using the resort’s Wi-Fi connection, without incurring any cell phone roaming charges. Guests can also personalize their stay by creating a user profile using email, Facebook or Twitter accounts to contact resort staff directly, book spa appointments, reserve excursions and access information about dining, resort activities, local attractions and much more. In addition, this easy-to- use, cost-saving app registers as a room extension so guests can send and receive calls throughout the resort as if they were in their room.
- Keep up with social media
- Use your room phone remotely
- Contact staff directly
- Book spa appointments
- Access the latest resort information
- Reserve excursions and more
DESTINATION WEDDINGS AT DREAMS RESORTS
Whether planning a walk down the aisle or embarking on a life as newlyweds, Dreams Resorts are the ideal place for monumental occasions. With stunning ceremony and reception locations as well as a lavish spa and romantic nooks throughout the property, couples can indulge in limitless pleasures and succumb to complete wedded bliss.
Dreams Wedding Package in Paradise
This package is complimentary when booking a minimum of 7 nights in the Preferred Club Junior Suite Oceanview or higher, or if 5 rooms are reserved for a minimum of 3 nights at any room category.
This package includes:
- Dedicated wedding coordinator
- Symbolic Ceremony
- Bouquet for the bride
- Boutonniere for the groom
- Complimentary room for the groom the night before the wedding (based on availability)
- Preparation of the couple’s wedding day attire
- Wedding cake for up to 10 guests
- Sparkling wine toast for up to 10 guests
- Romantic nightly turndown service
- Late checkout for the couple (upon request and availability)
- 15% off spa treatments (boutique purchases not included)
Dreams of Love Wedding Package
Wedding in Paradise inclusions, plus:
- Two boutonnieres and corsages for witnesses
- Bride’s hairstyling and make-up application
- Personal dressing assistant
- One hour Silver Cocktail Party with hors d’oeuvres (20 guests)
- Natural floral centerpiece
- Wedgwood Vera Wang Love Knots champagne flutes
- 36 full color photos and wedding album
- Complimentary anniversary nights*
Dreams Ultimate Wedding Package
Dreams of Love inclusions plus…
- Gazebo décor, including chairs with white covers, ceremonial table and carpeted walkway
- Private cocktail hour with hors d’oeuvres for up to 20 guests (Gold Hors d’oeuvres Menu)
- Private dinner reception for up to 20 guests (Gold Dinner Menu)
- Live Mexican music trio during cocktail hour
- Wedding photo album with 50 high-res photos
- Video of ceremony (up to 30 minutes)
- Choice of Swedish Massage, European Facial or Salt Glow Body Scrub for two
Dreams Honeymoon & Anniversary Packages
Dreams Eternity Honeymoon Package
This package is complimentary when booking the Preferred Club Junior Suite Oceanview category or higher for 7 nights or more.
- Champagne, fresh fruit and flowers in suite upon arrival
- Breakfast in bed with Mimosas one morning (reservation with concierge required)
- Tension Release Massage for two (25 minutes)
- Choice of European Facial for two or Salt Glow Body Scrub for two
- Private beachfront dinner one evening
- Private petit fours each evening at turn-down
- Complimentary anniversary nights*
Dreams Newlywed & Anniversary Package
- Welcome letter
- Fresh fruit
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Special turn-down service
- Breakfast in bed one morning with Mimosas (reservation required)
- 15% discount on spa treatments (product purchases not included)
*Free Anniversary Nights
When couples stay a minimum of 5 nights over their first anniversary, they can receive up to 2 complimentary nights, or stay 4 nights and receive up to 1 complimentary night!
All packages and pricing are subject to availability and may change without notice. Additional surcharges, requirements, restrictions, regulations and blackout dates may apply.