On a sun drenched beach on the east coast of the Dominican Republic, Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana welcomes couples and couples with children to a world of Unlimited Luxury®. This idyllic haven boasts gorgeous beaches, a majestic turquoise sea, lovely pools and lush tropical gardens. Family-sized rooms and suites offer luxury amenities, private balconies or terraces, flat screen TVs, daily refreshed mini bars, and 24-hour room and concierge services. Eight internationally themed restaurants and five bars, located in stunning indoor and outdoor settings provide delectable dining options.
With so many ways to play, from numerous daytime activities, featuring an Explorer’s Club for Kids and a Core Zone for teens, a world-class spa and fitness center, and fantastic nighttime entertainment, a stay at Dreams Palm Beach will be forever memorable.
With lush tropical gardens and palm-studded beaches facing the turquoise Caribbean Sea, Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana is an idyllic haven for couples and families alike. This AAA Four Diamond resort offers a world of pampering, pleasures, and adventures. Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana also boasts a gorgeous convention center and 500 rooms and suites with stunning views of Punta Cana’s most magnificent scenery. Go far beyond the all-inclusive experience with Unlimited-Luxury®, where nearly everything is included.
Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana is Rainforest Alliance Certified.
Restrictions and blackout dates apply, please ask for details.
More Resort Information:
Your room or suite is family-sized and filled with luxury amenities for your every comfort and convenience. Your private balcony or terrace overlooks the azure ocean, lush tropical gardens or lovely pools. You can already feel yourself unwinding. Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana boasts 500 spacious guest rooms and ample suites located in nine three-story buildings.
ALL DREAMS PALM BEACH GUEST ROOMS OFFER THE FOLLOWING:
- King size bed or two double beds
- Furnished balcony or terrace
- Bathtub and shower
- Luxury bath amenities
- Hair dryer
- Twice-daily maid service
- 24-hour room service
- Flat screen cable TV
- Air-conditioning with in-room climate control
- Ceiling fans
- Direct-dial telephone with work desk
- Wireless internet*
- Unlimited Connectivity
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with beer, juices, soft drinks and bottled water
- CD/DVD players
- Alarm clock with MP3 docking station Electronic in-room safe
- Electronic keys
- Coffee and tea maker
- Concierge service, located by lobby
- Iron and ironing board
- Nightly turn-down service
DREAMS PALM BEACH ROOM CATEGORY DESCRIPTIONS
Deluxe Tropical View
In addition to the above amenities, the Deluxe Tropical View also offers a spacious balcony with tropical or pool views, a king or two double beds. The Deluxe Tropical View rooms are located on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child
Premium Deluxe Tropical View
In addition to the above amenities, the Premium Deluxe Tropical View rooms will offer an 84.4 square foot bathroom with a double rain shower, a well-appointed vanity area and a separate powder room. These rooms will offer all new marble floors, an improved AC system, a spacious balcony and a contemporary new design. The Premium Deluxe Tropical View rooms are located on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors with king or two double beds. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child.
DREAMS PALM BEACH PREFERRED CLUB ROOM CATEGORY DESCRIPTIONS
Preferred Club Deluxe Tropical View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Deluxe Tropical View also offers marmol flooring with a spacious balcony showcasing tropical or pool views, a king bed or two double beds. Preferred Club Deluxe Tropical View rooms are located on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child
Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View also offers a spacious balcony, spectacular views to the Caribbean Sea, two double beds. Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View rooms are located on the 1st and 3rd floors. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child
Preferred Club Deluxe Jacuzzi Tropical View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Deluxe Jacuzzi Tropical View also offers a spacious balcony, an indoor Jacuzzi, tropical or pool views, a king bed. Preferred Club Deluxe Jacuzzi Tropical View rooms are located on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults
Preferred Club Deluxe Jacuzzi Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Deluxe Jacuzzi Ocean View also offers a spacious balcony, spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea, a king bed. Preferred Club Deluxe Jacuzzi Ocean View rooms are located on the 1st and 3rd floors. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults
Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite Jacuzzi Tropical View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite Jacuzzi Tropical View also offers a spacious balcony with a hammock, indoor Jacuzzi, separate bedroom featuring a king size bed, living room with second flat screen TV including a DVD player, sofa, double vanity sink and a separate shower. Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite Jacuzzi Tropical View rooms are located on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults
Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite Jacuzzi Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite Jacuzzi Ocean View also offers a spacious balcony with a hammock, spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea, indoor Jacuzzi, separate bedroom featuring a king size bed, living room with flat screen TV that includes a DVD player, double vanity sink and a separate. The Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite Jacuzzi Ocean View rooms are located on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults
In addition to the above amenities, the Presidential Suite also offers stunning ocean front views, spacious balcony with a hammock, indoor Jacuzzi, a separate bedroom featuring a king size bed, a separate living room with flat screen TV that includes a DVD player, a separate dining area, double vanity sink and separate shower. The Presidential Suite is located on the 3rd floor. Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults
*Also available upon request:
- 4 ADA rooms in buildings 6 & 7 on the ground floor with alternate access from the terrace
- Connecting rooms
PREFERRED CLUB BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Personalized check-in and checkout with concierge service
- Preferred status and amenities
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- Complimentary internet access in suite
- Complimentary computer access in Preferred Club Lounge
- Pillow Menu
- Daily continental breakfast service, afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres and exquisite desserts & fine liquors in the lounge
- Complimentary newspaper in room every day (English and Spanish)
DREAMS PALM BEACH BUTLER SERVICE
VIP Butler Service
Price: $14.10/night ($99 total/7 nights – price may vary)
Available at an additional cost to guests in all room categories. If you purchase this package, you will be entitled to the following privileges:
- Chair at any beach location desired
- 1 ticket for wireless internet (valid for 10 hours of use)
- 1 bottle of champagne in the room or at any other hotel location upon request
- 1 romantic breakfast in bed available upon request
- International daily newspaper (edition of your choice)
- Complimentary late check-out until 2pm (subject to availability)
- Exclusive a la carte breakfast at Seaside Grill from 7 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Express personalized check-out just by calling your butler, which eliminates the lines and rush
- 10% discount on laundry services (maximum 5 pieces of clothing)
- Unpacking/packing service upon request
- Pillow menu: Choose from a horseshoe, goose-feather, memory foam or cervical pillow
- Linen-spray menu: Lemon/Orange/White tea
Guests who purchase this package will receive a cell phone, in which they can reach their private butler from 8:30 a.m. – 11 p.m. They are able to call home or anywhere around the world with local rates upon buying a local call card at the shop. This also includes receiving incoming calls without paying for roaming charges. Food and beverage services cannot be provided through the butler in order to honor the food and beverage policies & procedures.
Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana boasts 8 restaurants: 5 à la carte, 1 buffet, a grille and a cafe. No reservations are required. All restaurants openings rotate throughout the week. Number of restaurants open for each meal is dependent upon occupancy levels.
DREAMS PALM BEACH RESTAURANTS
Bordeaux | Dinner 7 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
• Enjoy divine French delicacies in an elegant atmosphere • Approximate seating capacity: 78 • Dress Code: Casual Elegance • Adults-Only
Portofino | Dinner 6:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
• Enjoy spectacular ocean views, while savouring our exquisite Italian gourmet dining in an elegant atmosphere • Approximate seating capacity: 78 • Dress Code: Casual Elegance
Himitsu | Dinner 6:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
• À la carte restaurant specializing in Asian cuisine • Approximate seating capacity: 78 • Dress Code: Casual Elegance • Tepanyaki tables restricted to ages 12 and up and require reservations
El Patio | Dinner 6:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
• Savor authentic à la carte Mexican cuisine full of aromas and traditional flavors • Approximate seating capacity: 78 • Dress Code: Casual Elegance
Himitsu | Dinner 6 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
• À la carte restaurant specializing in Asian cuisine • Approximate seating capacity: 80 • Dress Code: Casual Elegance • Tepanyaki tables restricted to ages 12 and up and require reservations
Seaside Grill | Breakfast 7 a.m. – 11 a.m. (Preferred Club), Lunch 12:30 p.m. – 4 p.m. (Preferred Club) and Dinner 6:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
• Served beachside, offering a variety of a la carte grilled steaks and hamburgers with show cooking • Approximate seating capacity: 50 • Dress Code: Casual
World Café | Breakfast 7 a.m. – 11 a.m., Lunch 12:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. and Dinner 6 p.m. – 11 p.m. • A buffet-style restaurant serving international specialty items and classics • Approximate seating capacity: 340 • Dress Code: Casual
Barefoot Grill | Open 6 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• Delicious grilled favorites served beachside • Dress Code: Casual
Coco Café | Open 6 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• Premium coffee and snacks in a casual and relaxed atmosphere • Dress Code: Casual
Dreams Palm Beach Gluten-Free Menu Options
Dreams Palm Beach Resort & Spa offers a gluten-free menu at each of its restaurants. If you are allergic to gluten, please notify the resort in advance as well as your waiter so the resort can personalize your meals according to your tastes. Vegetarian options are also available, concierge will be able to provide options that the resort offers.
• Bermudas (long shorts or Capri pants), sneakers/tennis shoes and sandals.
• Ladies must wear a bathing suit wrap or cover-up.
• No sleeveless shirts for men.
Casual Elegance –
• Sneakers/tennis shoes or sandals and dress shirts with short sleeves or collared shirts.
• Long pants required for men.
• No sleeveless shirts or flip-flops.
• Men must wear long pants, collared shirts and dress shoes.
• Women must wear blouses, skirts, slacks or dresses, with dress shoes.
DREAMS PALM BEACH BARS
Offering 5 bars and lounges, serving top-shelf brand domestic and international brand beverages, ranging from swim-up to a nightly music lounge.
Manatees | Open 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
• Swim-up and enjoy a cocktail in the pool
Sugar Reef Bar | Open 10 a.m. – 11 p.m.
• Serving top-shelf and cool drinks at this pool bar
The Rendezvous | Open 10 a.m. – 12 a.m.
• Enjoy drinks at our delightful lobby bar
Showtime Lobby Bar | Open 8 p.m. – 11 p.m.
• Watch a live performance at the theatre while enjoying a refreshing cocktail at this lobby bar
Desires Music Lounge | Open 10:30 p.m. – 2 a.m.
• Dance the night away or sing along to live music • Adults-Only
SIP, SAVOR & SEE DINING EXPERIENCE
As part of the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury®, we’re offering guests of Dreams Palm Beach Resort & Spa the chance to Sip, Savor & See other Dreams and Now resorts in the area. Enjoy dinner and live entertainment at neighboring resorts including sipping complimentary cocktails, savoring delicious cuisine at the restaurant of your choice and the opportunity to see that evening’s entertainment.
The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience is only good for dinner. This is not a day pass. Guests must make arrangements through the resort concierge by 3pm. Guests may choose to dine at any of the restaurants that are serving dinner. Guests are responsible for cost of transportation to and from the resort. A maximum of 4 people are allowed per seating. Special restrictions may apply for Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinners and special events. Guests can utilize the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6 pm to 1 am, including bars and theater.
With a picturesque backdrop of the beach and ocean, there is no better place to enjoy an assortment of activities and nightly entertainment than at Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana. Each day is yours to enjoy. From dazzling days to evenings of magic — Do it all, or do nothing at all. There are enough entertainment, sightseeing, sports and recreational opportunities to fill your every waking hour.
DREAMS PALM BEACH FACILITIES & SERVICES
- Full-service Spa by Pevonia
- Meeting, wedding and event planners on-site
- Babysitting services**
- Laundry and dry-cleaning services***
- Currency Exchange*
- Wireless internet*
- Medical facility*
- Tour Desk and excursions*
- Fitness Center
- Explorer’s Club – kids 3-12 years old
- Core Zone Teens Club – teens 13-17 years old
- 6 a la carte restaurants, including a grill, café and snack bar, and 5 bars
- Shopping area including: logo shop, mini market, pharmacy, cigar shop, photo shop, souvenir shop and jewelry shop
- 24-hour room service
- Connecting rooms
- 4 ADA rooms
- Wedding gazebo
- Indoor theatre
- Meeting facilities
- Rental cars at concierge*
- Wireless internet*
- Unlimited Connectivity (coming in 2014)
* Additional costs apply
*** Laundry and dry-cleaning service available Monday-Saturday – 24 hour return time.
DREAMS PALM BEACH WATER, LAND & BEACH ACTIVITIES
- Beach and pool volleyball
- Jogging trail
- Pool table
- Aerobics & water aerobics
- Beach football and soccer
- Stretch, Spanish and dance classes
- Cocktail lessons
- Big screen movies on the beach
- Indoor theatre featuring live shows and nightly entertainment
- Theme nights
- Dominican Tianguis – weekly market featuring local handicrafts, art & jewelry
- Ocean trampoline
- Horseback riding*
- Non-motorized water sports
- Hobie Cats
- Introductory scuba diving lesson in the pool
- SEA PRO Divers with motorized water sports on property*
- * Additional fees apply
Hours: 9 a.m. – 10 p.m. Ages: 3 – 12
At this fully supervised children’s program, kids will enjoy the following activities:
- Arts & Crafts
- Indoor game room
- Storytelling and music
- Ocean Trampoline
- Treasure hunts
- Sandcastle contests
- Video games and indoor game room
- Board games and video games
- Beepers for Parental Guidance
- Dinners for children
- Field trips and weekly campout adventures
- Big screen movies on the beach
Core Zone Teens Club
Hours: 9 a.m. – 12 q.m. Ages: 13 – 17
At this supervised program, teens can meet each other and enjoy the following activities with no parents around:
- Social events – including weekly bonfires and Disco mixers
- Snack bar with non-alcoholic drinks and snacks
- Video Games – Xbox 360, Wii and Play Station 2
- Archery & pistol range
- Plasma televisions
- Pool, ping-pong and foosball
- Water activities
- Internet center*
All Explorer’s Club staff members are certified by the American Red Cross in CPR for children.
Babysitting services are $15/hr per child and 24 hours; arrangements must be made with concierge desk.
Dreams Palm Beach Casino
Hours 7 p.m. – 3 a.m.
This adult-only gambler’s paradise is located next to the Disco. Dreams La Romana’s on-site casino is 738 square feet, with the following features:
• Poker tables
• Slot machines
• Blackjack tables
• Roulette tables
Dreams Palm Beach Unlimited Connectivity
The all-new, complimentary, interactive Unlimited Connectivity mobile app will allow guests to stay connected to those they are with, as well as friends and family back home. Utilizing the app-to-app call feature, guests can make local and international calls using the resort’s Wi-Fi connection, without incurring any cell phone roaming charges. Guests can also personalize their stay by creating a user profile using email, Facebook or Twitter accounts to contact resort staff directly, book spa appointments, reserve excursions and access information about dining, resort activities, local attractions and much more. In addition, this easy-to- use, cost-saving app registers as a room extension so guests can send and receive calls throughout the resort as if they were in their room.
- Keep up with social media
- Use your room phone remotely
- Contact staff directly
- Book spa appointments
- Access the latest resort information
- Reserve excursions and more
DESTINATION WEDDINGS AT DREAMS RESORTS
Whether planning a walk down the aisle or embarking on a life as newlyweds, Dreams Resorts are the ideal place for monumental occasions. With stunning ceremony and reception locations as well as a lavish spa and romantic nooks throughout the property, couples can indulge in limitless pleasures and succumb to complete wedded bliss.
Dreams Wedding Package in Paradise
This package is complimentary when booking a minimum of 7 nights in the Preferred Club Junior Suite Oceanview or higher, or if 5 rooms are reserved for a minimum of 3 nights at any room category.
This package includes:
- Dedicated wedding coordinator
- Symbolic Ceremony
- Bouquet for the bride
- Boutonniere for the groom
- Complimentary room for the groom the night before the wedding (based on availability)
- Preparation of the couple’s wedding day attire
- Wedding cake for up to 10 guests
- Sparkling wine toast for up to 10 guests
- Romantic nightly turndown service
- Late checkout for the couple (upon request and availability)
- 15% off spa treatments (boutique purchases not included)
Dreams of Love Wedding Package
Wedding in Paradise inclusions, plus:
- Two boutonnieres and corsages for witnesses
- Bride’s hairstyling and make-up application
- Personal dressing assistant
- One hour Silver Cocktail Party with hors d’oeuvres (20 guests)
- Natural floral centerpiece
- Wedgwood Vera Wang Love Knots champagne flutes
- 36 full color photos and wedding album
- Complimentary anniversary nights*
Dreams Ultimate Wedding Package
Dreams of Love inclusions plus…
- Gazebo décor, including chairs with white covers, ceremonial table and carpeted walkway
- Private cocktail hour with hors d’oeuvres for up to 20 guests (Gold Hors d’oeuvres Menu)
- Private dinner reception for up to 20 guests (Gold Dinner Menu)
- Live Mexican music trio during cocktail hour
- Wedding photo album with 50 high-res photos
- Video of ceremony (up to 30 minutes)
- Choice of Swedish Massage, European Facial or Salt Glow Body Scrub for two
Dreams Honeymoon & Anniversary Packages
Dreams Eternity Honeymoon Package
This package is complimentary when booking the Preferred Club Junior Suite Oceanview category or higher for 7 nights or more.
- Champagne, fresh fruit and flowers in suite upon arrival
- Breakfast in bed with Mimosas one morning (reservation with concierge required)
- Tension Release Massage for two (25 minutes)
- Choice of European Facial for two or Salt Glow Body Scrub for two
- Private beachfront dinner one evening
- Private petit fours each evening at turn-down
- Complimentary anniversary nights*
Dreams Newlywed & Anniversary Package
- Welcome letter
- Fresh fruit
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Special turn-down service
- Breakfast in bed one morning with Mimosas (reservation required)
- 15% discount on spa treatments (product purchases not included)
*Free Anniversary Nights
When couples stay a minimum of 5 nights over their first anniversary, they can receive up to 2 complimentary nights, or stay 4 nights and receive up to 1 complimentary night!
All packages and pricing are subject to availability and may change without notice. Additional surcharges, requirements, restrictions, regulations and blackout dates may apply.