We are excited to take this opportunity to share that Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun has officially reopened its doors to guests as of October 10, 2019.
The completed enhancements further augment the brand’s signature Unlimited-Luxury®experience so guests may enjoy this gem that is shining brighter than ever:
- 62 new suites have been added along with five new room categories. In addition, all suites on property have been renovated to include a fresh, modern décor:
- Beach Front Swim Out Suites are heated and allow guests to open the terrace door, step into their semi-private pool and take in the breathtaking beachfront views.
- Master Suites feature expansive living spaces to allow guests to make themselves at home.
- Family Suites give families the opportunity to spread out and stay connected with adjoining suites that accommodate up to six people.
- New activities have been added to the resort for the whole family to enjoy:
- A splash park for the kids at the Explorer’s Club, featuring a wading pool equipped with mini slides, splash toys and more!
- A glistening new water park with towering waterslides for every member of the family to enjoy.
- Adults can take some time for themselves to enjoy our renovated fitness center featuring updated equipment, beautiful views and a new yoga room.
- Finally, a sparkling new beachfront wedding venue featuring a stunning ocean view and an outdoor terrace that is capable of fitting up to 120 people, helping couples celebrate their special day in a breathtaking setting.